It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BBC Employed an Actor for the 7/7 Conspiracy Road Trip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You might have come across the recent BBC 7/7 Conspiracy Road Trip, along the same lines as their 9/11 Conspiracy Road Trip the year before. For those who haven't seen it, the video is embedded below. The show is designed for those who don't know the details of the 7/7 Conspiracy, to provide the illusion that the July 7th 2005 London bombings really were a terror attack and not a false flag. Anyone who knows the details from the conspiracy, which can be found in the Ripple Effect documentary (also below), will not fall for the lies and propaganda in the BBC Road Trip show, as they will be well aware that the 'Experiments' on the road trip are not relevant to the conspiracy; they do not address the issues.

On the show there are four 'Conspiracy Theorists' taken on a 'Conspiracy Road Trip', but it quickly becomes clear that there's only one Real conspiracy theorist there (Jon Scobie of We Are Change). There is one girl who doesn't believe the official story, but hasn't really looked into it and doesn't have much interest. There's a journalist/part-time model who is most likely a plant judging by her behavior, especially the way she engages in what appears to be a staged argument with the one known actor. The known actor is Tony Topping, he starts off appearing to be a proper conspiracy theorist, but by the end of the show he does a textbook turnaround, and warns of the dangers of conspiracy theories. He thanks the host for helping him 'mature'. All a bit too convenient for the agenda of the BBC.

Here's the proof he's actually an actor, I've taken a screenshot in case the website takes the information down.

The screenshot is from here www.truthjuice.co.uk...

"Tony worked as a clerk after leaving school which he found very depressing and had a desire to become an actor, this led him to take up amateur dramatics, and with encouragement from those around embarked on auditioning for a number of drama schools, and gained a place at one of the top London stage schools, with his heart set on acting and dance"

The BBC are getting desperate employing actors for these shows, just think, if the official story really was legit, would they need to employ actors for a show like this?
edit on 28-10-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
he's also an office clerk

is that ok with you ?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
He was previously an Office Clerk, he found this depressing.

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
he's also an office clerk

is that ok with you ?

edit on 28-10-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein

Thats the best they can do: pay people to push their scripted propaganda.

I'm guessing that many of the people they encountered didnt believe the official story hence they had to pay people to cooperate.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This is it, they couldn't leave the show down to chance as the odds were stacked against them. The facts do not lie; ever since the train was cancelled on 7/7 they've been losing the war of propaganda.

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Thats the best they can do: pay people to push their scripted propaganda.

I'm guessing that many of the people they encountered didnt believe the official story hence they had to pay people to cooperate.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

The quote that you posted appears to be taken from Tony Topping's IMDB entry which I've linked here...

IMDB: Tony Topping

His interest appears to be genuine and it wouldn't surprise me if he was a member of ATS. In this instance I don't think the fact that he's an actor is an issue.

The programme was absolute rubbish though!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
When I watched the show I knew something wasn't right about him, the dramatic turn around, I have a good instinct for when someone is being honest. So I did a quick Google to find if he was an actor, and yes, of course he is, I'm only surprised that it was so easy to find evidence.

If you're in any doubt, watch him right at the end of the show, he's behavior there is the biggest smoking gun.

Originally posted by Insomniac

The quote that you posted appears to be taken from Tony Topping's IMDB entry which I've linked here...

His interest appears to be genuine and it wouldn't surprise me if he was a member of ATS. In this instance I don't think the fact that he's an actor is an issue.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
To watch Tony win his Oscar, go to 53 Minutes 50 Seconds

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
7/7 like 9/11 was a fakery extravaganza.
They include lots of obvious conspiracy junk (as espoused by maud dib and the ripple effect)
incriminating transient and puppet governments, to keep people away from
the fact that these events are (necessarily) faked.

London 7/7 Fake Terror

7/7 Faked Event.

'Surely there can't be more that one bomb. Let's hang around and compare injuries, eh!'

See how the top of the bus has been deliberately cut! (indicated by the arrow)

Wakey wakey time people!
Go through the links. It's conclusive. Faked event. No real victims.
There are no excuses left.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
When I watched the show I knew something wasn't right about him, the dramatic turn around, I have a good instinct for when someone is being honest. So I did a quick Google to find if he was an actor, and yes, of course he is, I'm only surprised that it was so easy to find evidence.

If you're in any doubt, watch him right at the end of the show, he's behavior there is the biggest smoking gun.

I watched the programme when it first aired, but after your reply I went back and watched the beginning and end. His 'conversion' could be genuine - I don't know... But at the beginning when the presenter introduced Tony Topping as an ex Security Worker and CCTV Expert it made me belatedly suspicious. He should have mentioned that Tony Topping is an actor even if he doesn't make his living doing it... And his IMDB entry suggests that he doesn't make much money from acting.

I guess in a nutshell, either it's a conspiracy because the programme makers deliberately hid the fact that a participant is an actor, or it's not a conspiracy because the programme makers didn't consider it relevant because it's not his main source of income.

I'm going to have to sit on the fence for now and see if other posters come up with anything to sway me one way or another.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Completely agree, the introduction made me suspicious too. The weird thing with Tony is he gets called into different TV and radio shows as an 'Expert'. For example Talk Sport and the Alex Jones show both had him on. Initially he comes across as knowing a bit about conspiracies, but by the end of the Road Trip he becomes a complete joke. i.e. the 'Experiments' on the road trip were not relevant to the 'Conspiracy', they do not address the issues, they are not worthy of changing anyone's views in 7/7. The 'Experiments' are aimed at people who know nothing of the 7/7 detail, this is to make them more resilient against the persuasion of the conspiracy theorists.

This so-called 'Expert' is either very dumb and gullible, or as his Resume suggests he was acting; he performed a textbook turnaround just as the BBC would have planned from the start.

Originally posted by drbatstein

I watched the programme when it first aired, but after your reply I went back and watched the beginning and end. His 'conversion' could be genuine - I don't know... But at the beginning when the presenter introduced Tony Topping as an ex Security Worker and CCTV Expert it made me belatedly suspicious. He should have mentioned that Tony Topping is an actor even if he doesn't make his living doing it... And his IMDB entry suggests that he doesn't make much money from acting.

I guess in a nutshell, either it's a conspiracy because the programme makers deliberately hid the fact that a participant is an actor, or it's not a conspiracy because the programme makers didn't consider it relevant because it's not his main source of income.

I'm going to have to sit on the fence for now and see if other posters come up with anything to sway me one way or another.

edit on 29-10-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Agreed, good photo too, thanks

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
7/7 like 9/11 was a fakery extravaganza.
They include lots of obvious conspiracy junk (as espoused by maud dib and the ripple effect)
incriminating transient and puppet governments, to keep people away from
the fact that these events are (necessarily) faked.

London 7/7 Fake Terror

7/7 Faked Event.

'Surely there can't be more that one bomb. Let's hang around and compare injuries, eh!'

See how the top of the bus has been deliberately cut! (indicated by the arrow)

Wakey wakey time people!
Go through the links. It's conclusive. Faked event. No real victims.
There are no excuses left.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
At least .. two actors were used in the two BBC 7/7 and UFO Conspiracy Road Trip episodes.

A 2010 British film entitled ' THE STONE' had featured Nick Pope and two other 7/7 UFO

BBC road trip participants as experts ..Layla Randle Conde and Franky Ma. Self claimed actors.

andrewgough.co.uk... Tony Topping is not an actor

Makes you wonder how many wannabes or wannabe actors were involved in the BBC sham.

edit on 7-11-2012 by deprogrammer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

Elite reeducation program.

The more they try to give people their scripted propaganda the more they lose.

The whole act of putting a conspiracy show on MSM is a sign of their failure.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
These shows seem to go half and half, like you say there are some obvious actors like Tony Topping and Charlie Veitch.

Originally posted by deprogrammer
At least .. two actors were used in the two BBC 7/7 and UFO Conspiracy Road Trip episodes.

A 2010 British film entitled ' THE STONE' had featured Nick Pope and two other 7/7 UFO

BBC road trip participants as experts ..Layla Randle Conde and Franky Ma. Self claimed actors.

andrewgough.co.uk... Tony Topping is not an actor

Makes you wonder how many wannabes or wannabe actors were involved in the BBC sham.

edit on 7-11-2012 by deprogrammer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Yes, anyone who has seriously looked into these False Flag 'Conspiracies' will realize what a sham the BBC Road Trips were.

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by deprogrammer

Elite reeducation program.

The more they try to give people their scripted propaganda the more they lose.

The whole act of putting a conspiracy show on MSM is a sign of their failure.

top topics

join