It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun with Tasers???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity....

Would you do this for 500 dollars cash??? And the rules are that the person tasing is allowed to tase for up to 5 seconds or unconsciousness, whichever comes first.

Then there's this guy.....who just asked for it and got it and had to pay a 500 dollar fine for the priveledge....

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Fun with a taser . I thought the cops where trying to get it as an Olympic sporting event . ?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I think that whole thing was a set up. Like the politician was gonna visit, so he probably was a student with massive debt. So he decided that what he's do is a protest by not giving up the mic and asking tough questions. Knowing full well he'd be arrested. Then make a huge fuse about being arrested for simply asking a politican tough questions. And get someone friends to film the whole thing. That way after he could bring the video to a lawyer and a PR agent. they then helped him to start a law suit, to get on popular talk shows, most which pay the guests 5 and 6 figure amounts for interviews. So he easily earned enough money to pay off his student loans and much much more. If this is true then he played the players. He coned the con men. DON'T TASE ME DUDE!!!

join