It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morons, your bus is leaving. To all the Obama&Romney fanboys and girls, this is for you.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
The quote that, people get the government that they deserve, has never been more appropriate.

While I agree with this statement very much.....the dilemna I see is that people are outright LIED to by politicians....and then will be held accountable for thier ACTIONS...I voted for a President of "CHANGE", that would repeal the "Patriot Act", bring the troops home, and stop special interest politics....what I got was a big LIAR.....

The American people can be thrown in jail, without, charges, lawyer or jury, at the whim of a "ganster" government that will call a patriot of America a "terrorist"....this is way more complicated then people being stupid......

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yeah its insane, what gets me are the people on this site in particular taking those sides. People on this site ,,just to get to this site and be here, to have a reason to be here should have opened their eyes somewhat bye now.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

The quote that, people get the government that they deserve, has never been more appropriate.

While I agree with this statement very much.....the dilemna I see is that people are outright LIED to by politicians....and then will be held accountable for thier ACTIONS...I voted for a President of "CHANGE", that would repeal the "Patriot Act", bring the troops home, and stop special interest politics....what I got was a big LIAR.....

The American people can be thrown in jail, without, charges, lawyer or jury, at the whim of a "ganster" government that will call a patriot of America a "terrorist"....this is way more complicated then people being stupid......

Im afraid its really not that complex at all. Its all about the gullibility of people. People who will believe anything without questions are in my humble opinion, stupid. Not for trusting but for NOT questioning. There is a MASSIVE difference between the two.

You believed the lies of Politicians because you cant put one and one together. This more than likely stems from your improper perception of reality. Granted perceived reality is subjective but we all live in a shared reality of sorts. If you dont understand how this reality works you are going to fail. Being conned by slick talking politicians is just one of many examples. You are constantly being sold stuff and you dont even know it.

There are lots of people on this planet and we are all at different levels of consciousness and evolution. some are aware and some are unaware. The danger is that those that are unaware think that they are aware and that they are making choices based on that incorrect self assessment.

The deception arises when TPTB delude the unaware that they are in fact aware and any choice they made is an educated one. As we all know this is certainly NOT the case. In fact if one were to judge an experiment based on the results then given the state of the world and the level of corruption it would seem obvious to anybody paying attention that the majority of the world is in fact UNAWARE.

For if the reverse were true then we wouldnt be where we are now. Simple deductive reasoning.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

In this election the republicans have made it perfectly clear that they will vote for anyone except obama, so if the anyone that they vote for turns out to be the devil himself then that`s what they deserve.
The democrats did the same thing when they elected obama, they blindly voted for him just because he was their guy. the reason I say blindly is because they weren`t interested in opening their eyes and taking a critical look at what obama was telling them.
They wanted to vote for him just because he was their guy, just like the republicans have said that they are going to vote for anybody who their party puts up against obama. they aren`t interested in opening their eyes and taking a critical look at the guy who their party has offered up, they are going to vote for him because he isn`t obama.
if your major criteria for voting for someone is because they are your guy then you get what you deserve when your guy gets elected and screws you over.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Excellent thread! I am with you on this! What really annoys me is posters who post threads that contain real news and information but would rather focus on attacking one party/politician instead of discussing the actual news and really finding out what's going on, the Benghazi consulate attack comes to mind.....

George Carlin sums it up best from his last stand up..

George Carlin on the American Dream

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by intrptr

Hey wait! Is this an anti-political campaign thread? Curses! Hood winked again!

This is an anti being a brain dead moron thread. nothing more nothing less.

I agree with your rant whole heartedly. I was responding to this in your OP:

Who I do sympathize and pity are people like myself who are dragged kicking and screaming along for the ride

You won't find my posts in any of those threads. Just tried to be funny.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Love George Carlin

"its a big club...and you aint in it" truer words were never spoken.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
Apparently you are looking for stars and flags
ATS Made Simple
So what are you doing that is so special to change the system that we should pay attention to anything you say?

1. What am I doing? Im not going to engage in stupid discussions about political ideologies that have no bearing in the real world.
2. Question is what are YOU doing apart from making pointless 2 line comments. I dont suppose you have an opinion on the OP?

Answers
1. You are engaging in stupid discussions that have nothing to do with reality or the world.
2. Ignoring you and the OP.
3. Third line for your benefit

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Hey wait! Is this an anti-political campaign thread? Curses! Hood winked again!

This is an anti being a brain dead moron thread. nothing more nothing less.

I agree with your rant whole heartedly. I was responding to this in your OP:

Who I do sympathize and pity are people like myself who are dragged kicking and screaming along for the ride

You won't find my posts in any of those threads. Just tried to be funny.

All good brother, Keep informing people and dont participate in those threads. Dont even read them as they will infect you subliminally. when you see a political thread...run the other way.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Apparently you are looking for stars and flags
ATS Made Simple
So what are you doing that is so special to change the system that we should pay attention to anything you say?

1. What am I doing? Im not going to engage in stupid discussions about political ideologies that have no bearing in the real world.
2. Question is what are YOU doing apart from making pointless 2 line comments. I dont suppose you have an opinion on the OP?

Answers
1. You are engaging in stupid discussions that have nothing to do with reality or the world.
2. Ignoring you and the OP.
3. Third line for your benefit

lol sorry troll but your not intelligent enough to troll me. When making such a statement as

You need to give an example of that not just say it and not back it up. It shows the rest of the people reading that you in fact have no idea what the hell you are talking about and are simply shooting at the hip. Show me why the OP is stupid explain why you think it has nothing to do with reality or the world.

It may not have anything to do with YOUR reality or YOUR world. But then again this merely demonstrates a lack of complexity on your part. If you cant engage me intelligently then there are plenty of other threads on ATS that might be to your liking. Maybe a "Niburu" thread or a "My political party is better than yours" thread

This is the second post of yours so OBVIOUSLY you are NOT ignoring me or the OP. lol nice try though.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Dont even read them as they will infect you subliminally. when you see a political thread...run the other way.

The closest I get to politics like MSM or the "elections" is when my mom (bless her heart) watches CNN, MSNBC, FOX and PBS plus other stupid stuff like "The View" and "Piers Morgan", gag wretch... I over hear it sometimes in the house and I cringe because I am not indoctrinated into the party line. Thank God for that. I can see thru the BS right away. Shudderrr. They'll kill us all.

I am quite immune. Sounds like you are too... now.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I read somewhere we had to be respectful of other posters but it looks like we don't. We can call random people who take part in a political process morons. I rather think it is those who don't take part who are the real morons since they are the missing voices needed to effect any real change. I think it took something like 6 months to get the voting age lowered because the country unanimously agreed on it so you can't say peoples opinion and votes don't count and it isn't like anyone is forcing your head toward the screen and pushing the buttons for those annoying threads is it?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

lmao, that was funny and certainly had some truth to it. i completely understand why you feel this way but don't waste your time wallowing in self-pity. you sir, are the wisest douche i have ever heard from.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

I read somewhere we had to be respectful of other posters but it looks like we don't. We can call random people who take part in a political process morons. I rather think it is those who don't take part who are the real morons since they are the missing voices needed to effect any real change. I think it took something like 6 months to get the voting age lowered because the country unanimously agreed on it so you can't say peoples opinion and votes don't count and it isn't like anyone is forcing your head toward the screen and pushing the buttons for those annoying threads is it?

I have a right to my opinion as much as you have yours. If you believe that the political system works thats your prerogative, i know grown adults that believe in magic and fairy's too you dont want to hear my thoughts on that lunacy. If you are happy indulging in a delusion thats fine. when you start convincing other people that your delusion is real I have a problem with that. The reason I call it a delusion is quite simple. Look around you, the world is a mess. Political corruption, banking fraud and all sorts of back room deals. Its cute that you think you have a voice and that you can effect change through duly elected officials. If fact why dont you write a letter to the president and tell him what a bad job him and all his predecessors have done. In fact why not take a trip to Washington and tell them yourself.

You are a slave. Dont ever forget that, they offer you the delusion of freedom only because it makes you a more efficient producer. If whipping you made you more efficient your ass would be toast.

You need to take those rose coloured glasses off.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corporate Providence

lmao, that was funny and certainly had some truth to it. i completely understand why you feel this way but don't waste your time wallowing in self-pity. you sir, are the wisest douche i have ever heard from.

No self pity here, I do however pity the people with their heads so far up their arse that they dont notice how hard they are getting farr..well you know what i mean. Im not nearly as wise as you, I simply call it like I see it.

Regardless if this thread makes at least one person stop and think about what they are doing its done its job. What have you contributed to this forum?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Wanna make a statement a big one,

cut your ss# in half and send it to the feds with a big F you smiley face. one person does it eh whatever, millions do it then huoh we have a problem sir

But that will be the day huh? I've been tempted so many times, one day one day.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

You have a right to your opinion. We all do but the rest of us have to be respectful of others and you apparently do not. Look around you we're all slaves, you included, unless you are in the ruling class and you would not be on a computer if you were. These little windows to the world are for you and I and the big windows, the real windows on jets, yachts and trains are their windows. Some of us are trying to change that status quo and meanwhile others are adding to the disinformation and enabling the confusion that keeps us in chains and to jobs that will end our lives. That's you slave # 63957849908 and I have a problem with that. You think you are not and you are fooling yourself, which makes you all that much more pitiful.
edit on 27-10-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I hate to be the sad sob who does this to your guys but "WHY do you give a rats ass."

They fly around in space ships stealthed with emp and you walk or ride bull#.

haha the irony

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It REALLY sucks how this site has become pretty much the same as a chat room on the Fox News or MSNBC websites. Didn't used to be that way, or nearly as prevalently so. It's called devolution. One can almost hear the militantly lamestream zombies' collective drone imploring, "Resistance is futile; you will be assimilated." It would be hilarious if it wasn't so damn disgusting and, frankly, a bit scary. Happy Halloween. Good points, OP and others.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

It will be over soon. Just enjoy the conversation.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join