It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jewish Oligarchy: Running and Ruining America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Although many people on ATS will scream "racism" when it comes to pointing out the problems with Zionism, I wish people would understand that there is a world of difference between a Zionist and Jew. A Jew can be a Zionist, but not all of them are.

There are plenty of Zionists that I have met here in Texas, and none of them are Jewish. They call themselves "Hebrew Christians" and are waiting for armageddon so they can immigrate to Israel and wait for Jesus to come back and establish his kingdom there. Whatever Israel does to bring on the end of the world is just fine with them. The fact that the Zionists they support do not believe in Jesus as the Son of God doesn't mean diddly-squat to them.

I don't give a flip about Zionism, except when it comes to their undue influence over American foreign policy and how our money is spent. Zionism, to me, means a rabid love over a slice of land they wish to expand year after year. Zionism, to me, means aggression, apartheid, a welfare state, and total dishonesty. As Moussad says, "By way of deception, thou shalt do war".

That motto pretty much sums it all up for me. A bunch of white Europeans, not of semitic blood, but calling themselves Jewish, started up this homeland stuff, and have taken it way over the top. They will not stop, and will use whatever means necessary, including deception, to achieve their objective.

From what I understand, the ultimate goal of Zionism is to take over all of Palestine, and eliminate the Palestinian people from that land.....and then rebuild the Temple of Solomon on the Dome of The Rock, which currently has the most holy Mosque sitting on top of it.

In a nutshell, they are willing to have a mass genocide, steal land, and bring on a holy war from hell in order to get to their goal.

America is the tool and the financial power they are using to get them there, and what disturbs me most is, they do not care about us as an ally, we are simply being used for our money and our military might. If we are destroyed in the process, I don't think it matters to a Zionist.

I am of the firm belief that banning AIPAC from our halls of government, and stopping all financial aid to Israel until they stop the genocide, is the proper way to deal with them. Since it's not going to happen, I expect Israel's rabid Zionists to take us down with them in their twisted agenda.

Any government that has an evil agenda, I am against. This is not racism, this is knowing the difference between right and wrong.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

The white and black people who are running things as you say are the minions of the Jewish Bankers . Look at Obama , he is told how things are going to be and probably will be the patsy for the eminent fall of our economy . Trillions have gone missing if you believe what we are hearing . Glenn Beck said they always rob the treasury of a country before they sack it .I believe he is right .

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It looks like some folks have cracked open their trusty "Protocols of Zion," book, and are scapegoating? Perhaps, we are all in this together, and have done a bang-up job scuttling this little experiment we call the United States of America? Jew, Gentile, Christian, Muslim, Democrat, Republican, rich, poor, middle-class, or any other moniker we can think of. Everyone has a role in this grand drama. We have all been asleep at the wheel for far to long. Of course, only my personal opinion.

I think scapegoating a particular group of people for the woes of the world is rather cheap, and irresponsible. Let them carry the weight on their shoulders, because it too much for all of us? Does that sound about right? This country is a melting pot, and people have gathered from the four corners of the world to make or break this nation. That is the scenario folks. This is a melting pot! If the Jews are going to be assigned the blame? Then lets assign blame to everyone else as well!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The article in the original post is anti-semitic propaganda, unbecoming of this forum. The writer, Mohamed Khodr, is an American Muslim born in the Middle East. A simple Google search on his name generates dozens of anti-semitic articles written along the same lines.

In this particular article, not only is his opinion deeply biased and one-sided, he doesn't even get his facts straight: For example, he labels Tim Geithner as Jewish, when he is not.

Anti-semitism is widespread throughout the Muslim world, and many Middle Eastern countries. Objective readers of this thread would be well-advised to read the Anti-Defamation League's 2012 report on anti-semitism trends in the Arab media:

www.adl.org...

The dangers to the Jewish people because of this hatred and bigotry is all too real. The state of Israel is constantly bombarded by rocket attacks into civilian areas by its enemies. The threats coming from Iran, Egypt, and other militant Islamic states against Israel are very serious.

Don't buy into Khodr's rhetoric. He is a bigot, and a racist anti-semite. This article is simply a propaganda tool by a radical Muslim extremist bigot.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I think anyone who wants so much money they can feed the world yet horde if for themselves is pretty evil. You can call it success though. Whatever happened to being content.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Zionist/Bankers own and run the show.

In the words of Joe Biden....
.... You do'nt have to be a Jew to be a Zionist !

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Nice pictures, I actually had a laugh. And Culkin was in Party Monster with... Seth Green I think. That movie wasnt bad. It wasnt as good as Requiem For a Dream, but in a way it kinda reminded me of it. It was also based on a true story. But your pics tell me that a Culkin, Aflec, Kutcher onscreen trio is just what ammerica needs to take the next step into the abyss. Like a crimesolving team a la Monk or top secret spy team with hi tech gadgets.

Sorry, I have a weird imagination.

What sucks is I thought you were just being funny... Imagine my dismay when I got to the bottom and discovered that this sophomoric display was a serious attempt on your behalf to demonstrate the simplicity in the portrayal of any group in a specific light, that being one of power, wealth and influence within the United States. Suffice to say, I was less than pleased.

The main reason for my dissatisfaction was that you utterly and completely failed to compile even a remnant of a shadow of any resemblance to a list of Irish or any other group in what me and my peers would consider to be "high places". I truly wanted to see if it could be done.

I almost have to wonder if you are TRYING to convince people that there IS a Jewish/Counterfeit-Jewish Oligarchy in place in the U.S. I don't really know what to think, but after your post, I have to wonder, how difficult WOULD it be to compile a list of powerful, wealthy, and influential people from a random ethnic group, and how would that list compare to a Jewish one.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I am not being anti Semitic in stating that the Jew is in control of what is happening . I am obliged to Judas Iscariot for his part in the offering of Jesus Christ for the remission of sin as Jesus did plan for himself . I feel that the Jews are carrying out the rest of Gods plan today . That may be hard for some to understand .

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I am not being anti Semitic in stating that the Jew is in control of what is happening . I am obliged to Judas Iscariot for his part in the offering of Jesus Christ for the remission of sin as Jesus did plan for himself . I feel that the Jews are carrying out the rest of Gods plan today . That may be hard for some to understand .

The author of the article in question is a well-known anti-semite. If you are espousing your own views through this article --- meaning, if you are in agreement with his anti-semitic opinions -- then I would have to question your brand of "Christianity".

For some reason, Christians seem to forget that Yeshua was a Jewish rabbi, and all of his earliest followers were Jewish.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CookieMonster09

Yes the Jewish Oligarchy is running the world head long into the Great Tribulation and a one world government and the Mark of the Beast system . Who else to see to Gods plan than his chosen . To hate the Jews would be to hate the will of God . Jesus plainly stated that to want to delay His return means that person loves their life more than his reward and has no part in Him.
I am for Israel and the true remnant of God . All in Israel is not Israel !

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
How about you post the names and positions of all the christians in the same areas.... to be fair you would have to do that, so if you refuse to......

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Huh?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Huh?

I think he wants you to make a list of Christians in powerful positions, to see if the Jews really are more powerful... but I could be wrong!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

I don't think the fact that all of the owners of the 12 privately owned Fed Reserve Banks are Jewish has been lost on most people . All of our Fed Chairman's have been Jewish . The News companies owned and edited by Jews , Hollywood names Mayer , Brooks , Spielberg, King and many more . The World bank Chairman , IMF Chairman . All of these people are Jewish . Then there is Madoff . Yep I would say the Jewish grip on America is complete .
The funny thing is that we have a Muslim president .

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
I don't think the fact that all of the owners of the 12 privately owned Fed Reserve Banks are Jewish has been lost on most people

Let us see, Eric S. Rosengren Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, president, not jewish,

The World bank Chairman , Jim Yong Kim not jewish

IMF Chairman Christine Lagarde, Roman Catholic

All of these people are Jewish

Your hatred for jews has blinded you to the facts.

The funny thing is that we have a Muslim president .

Still wrong. You have no clue at all what you are on about, you are just showing your hatred to jews!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I am for the State of Israel and the true Jews . I can not have grief for these people as a Christian as Judas was also a Jew . But they have a job as the Chosen people . As far as the IMF chairwoman it was Kahn.
As a result of the persecution of Jews throughout the years some Jews took less Jewish names to stay safe . You can not say that 90 % of the Banksters aren't Jewish . Then there is the Jewish tradition of keeping to bloodlines and helping their clan to succeed .
I simply see the arm of God in the bringing on of the Great Tribulation as being the Jewish people doing his will . Now if you believe the bible you know that the Jew is in the forefront of his plan as leaders .

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Yes the Jewish Oligarchy is running the world head long into the Great Tribulation and a one world government and the Mark of the Beast system . Who else to see to Gods plan than his chosen . To hate the Jews would be to hate the will of God . Jesus plainly stated that to want to delay His return means that person loves their life more than his reward and has no part in Him. I am for Israel and the true remnant of God . All in Israel is not Israel !

Jewish oligarchy? A third of Israeli Jews live in poverty. Most of the Orthodox Jews have modest incomes, study Torah day and night, and have large families of a dozen kids or more.

Perhaps you are confusing the Jewish people with any of the other ridiculous conspiracy theories about who runs the world, such as the Catholic Church, the Freemasons, etc.

The trouble with spreading these lies and disinformation is that blanket anti-semitism has historically had real life consequences for the Jewish people in the form of terrorism, genocide, and the like.

Honestly, if you truly are a Christian, you should be ashamed of yourself for publishing an anti-semitic article in a public forum. Christ loved the Jewish people.

Jews delaying the return of the Messiah? Doubtful. The Jews want the Messiah to arrive as soon as possible. Orthodox Jews pray every day for the return of Moschiach (the Jewish Messiah). There is even a massive, though less well-known, Messianic Jewish population in Israel and around the world, mostly the U.S. and Europe. Heck, there are even 10,000 or so Hebrew Catholics that practice Judaism while also celebrating Christ as the Messiah.

So, please, either be very specific in your "accusations", or cease and desist from making blanket anti-semitic generalizations about the entire Jewish people.
edit on 3-11-2012 by CookieMonster09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The Rothschilds claim to be Jewish and all of the Fed owners are Jewish as well as world bank chairmen , they are running the worlds economic system and driving the NWO . Truth is truth .The Oligarchy does not include but a few Jews .
You really should read the post that my reply was to before you try to understand what I was saying in my post.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The Rothschilds claim to be Jewish and all of the Fed owners are Jewish as well as world bank chairmen , they are running the worlds economic system and driving the NWO . Truth is truth .The Oligarchy does not include but a few Jews . You really should read the post that my reply was to before you try to understand what I was saying in my post.

Let's talk about the "New World Order":

The Pope isn't Jewish.
The British Monarchy isn't Jewish.
The President of the United States is not Jewish.
Vladimir Putin isn't Jewish.

I haven't even mentioned China, India, or any of the numerous other countries that have non-Jewish leadership.

I could go on and on, but these are just a few examples of leading political actors that greatly influence economic policy in the world. And not one of them are Jewish.

There are plenty of examples of both Jewish and non-Jewish individuals that have influenced world economic history, including our modern era.

The "New World Order" is neither new, nor is it order. It's more like various gangs of criminals that all agree that the bank should be robbed, but fight amongst each other to determine who gets the spoils. The NWO is more like organized chaos and strife among competing groups of various origins.

To place the blame for the current state of the world at the doorstep of Judaism is plainly myopic at best, anti-semitic at worst. And to use a well-known anti-semitic author as the basis for your original post is nothing short of shameful.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You should really read the history of the Bauers/ Rothschilds . You will find that they are the father of the NWO and Illuminati their henchmen . There are other Jewish families in it with them . The Bilderbergs are the wanna be Elite that take their orders from the Elite . The head of the Elite is the Rothschilds .

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join