It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Thank You to Those Who Are Serving

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hey all, I'm just having a sentimental moment here and I'd like to direct those feelings towards a specific group.

The soldiers.

Now I know the wrongs that are committed by some of these guys, and for the record those particular representatives of America are NOT who I'm addressing here. I'm talking selectively to those of you out there, whatever you do in the service, that are genuinely risking your lives daily for what you believe we should have over on the homeland.
THANK YOU!

I don't know how many of you have accounts on here, but I know some do for sure. It is all too often that there is a popular thread that puts soldiers in general down, just know that at least from me, I appreciate what so many of you are doing!

I think many of us get caught up in the reasons behind the wars, we sometimes forget the people dying daily because of them. So thank you again, soldiers, for your selfless acts that are all too forgotten.

Everyone have a GREAT day! I appreciate you all taking the time to read this.
Jake

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I thank all of our brothers and sisters.
My prayers are with you to return home safely.

I was in the army and you just can't imagine how much it means and how nice it feels to hear that simple phrase!

"Thank you!"

edit on 23-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
You know, it's really quite a shame that more members aren't at least putting their input. Come on guys, I'm not talking about a star or a flag, just a thank you to these guys who are risking their lives daily!

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
DP
edit on 23-10-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Thank you for your service

When did you serve?

new topics

top topics

join