It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Mossad Chief blasts Romney and Netanyahu over attacking Iran.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Former Mossad Chief Dumps on Romney over Iran as Election Issue

Ephraim HaLevy, the formerly close-mouthed director of the Mossad, who is a critic of Netanyahu and against striking Iran, continues to make up for lost time and speaks out again on Iran, this time criticizing Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney for making the Islamic Republic's nuclear threat an election issue.

Once again, the former head of the Mossad, blasts both the US and izrael over their desire to attack the Iranians.

Keep in mind that the Mossad's motto is "By Way of Deception, thou Shalt Wage War".

So is Ephraim HaLevy being sincere when he says that he is against attacking Iran or is this some kind of psyop?

I think hes being sincere and like most people, realizes that nothing good will come from this act of war.

edit on 23-10-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Its crazy how we lost control of our wars.. as the American people.

What's even MORE crazy is the mayans planned their war based on the transit of Venus.
I think the transit of Venus just happened too.

Was a very sad day when I saw Ron Paul wasn't going to be a nomiee.
Even though he had the states.

The only candidate that could of saved the US...

edit on 23-10-2012 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

Its also sad that people think that they only have two choices. The media brainwashes the sheeple then the sheeple brainwash each other.

"Voting 3rd Party is a wasted vote". And voting for one of two Bilderbergers isnt?

You can vote for whomever you want. Ron Paul right here.

new topics

join