It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hello Gemma, welcome to ATS.
Don't be shy and make yourself at home. If you have any questions about anything don't be afraid to ask!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Salander

Hello and welcome to you too....if I can half figure it out I have much faith you can...there was some helpful info in the intro threads, I recommend doing it on a Mac or pc though.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Thank you AD. I do have one question......what do the 5 blue letters mean? I gathered f=flags s=stars what do the others mean?

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scottiesgem
reply to post by AccessDenied

Thank you AD. I do have one question......what do the 5 blue letters mean? I gathered f=flags s=stars what do the others mean?

P is posts
W is way above top secret index
and K is karma
But nevermind all that, just read post and have fun.
U2U anytime.
edit on 26-10-2012 by AccessDenied because: term correction

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I have been around for years and finally made the big leap. I choose my user name because I frequently dream I am flying with nothing but a chest filled with air and my arms back. I learned to fly in my dreams first with large leaps then full flight. I have a garden and a lap dog with very clean teeth. I don't like dogs who smell the same at both ends. I have a 25 year old son who does not fit the profile. He's never been without a job, is about done working his way through college and has not lived at home since he was 19. I owe it to the fact that I was a mean, mean Momma. He likes me now though. Funny how that changed. Oh, and I like milk. I really do drink alot of milk. So there it is my introduction. Let me thank you now for putting up with me in the future.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join