It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election already decided?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaulieP90
About two days ago. In Arizona while I was flipping through channels.Happened around 4pm I believe. It popped up for maybe 5 seconds then went away. I was able to rewind and take a picture.

I would have posted it sooner but I wanted to make sure there was no explanation for it, which there is not. While there is early voting going on votes are not being counted.

False, the counting of early votes is going on as early as last week, I know someone personally being paid to count those votes, so they are being counted but a tally on TV? Nope, this doesn't/shouldn't exist, in fact I'd say your post is a hoax, but if it turns out that that exact same graphic is the result on Nov 6th, 7th, I would say it is rigged, but I wouldn't jump to that conclusion,

Most likely scenarios:

1. OP is a hoaxer
2. OP obtained photo from a hoaxer
2a. Hoaxer originated online
2b. Hoaxer originated on the TV station as a few second practical joke
3. Rigged attempt for the future, such would be a big mistake if it were
to be the case, why would they reveal it so early? Anyone with the resources
to rig such wouldn't make such a careless mistake unless they were bragging
knowing no one would believe it.

In other words, hoax.

On a side note, Looks like Romney is winning:

www.realclearpolitics.com...
edit on 24-10-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I don't think the OP was a hoaxer since the News station confirmed the blip as an error in their part. So the results graphics were definitely displayed. The question is whether it was an error or not.

I can see such an error as being possible. As for the actual result of the election turning out the same, I seriously doubt it. Not because it couldn't or wasn't rigged , but because the results have already been shown. If it was rigged I doubt they would release the same results in the actual election unless they don't even care about making so obvious anymore.

Anyhow I don't think the results are or were rigged in leaked. The rigging occurred when the ObamNey ticket was presented as the only choice for the masses. When the special interest and lobbyist owns both Obama and Romney they already won and they don't need to worry about or care about the election results. They already won.

www.kpho.com...

PHOENIX (CBS5) -

The following is a statement from KPHO CBS 5 General Manager Ed Munson.

"On Friday, Oct. 19, during a test of KPHO CBS 5's election returns software, we inadvertently aired a test graphic for about 15 seconds in an episode of Peoples Court. The mistake was caught quickly and taken off the screen. With the election about two weeks away, the TV station routinely tests its equipment to ensure our viewers have the very latest results on election night. We regret the error and apologize to any viewer who was confused by the mistake."

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
If I was the OP I would have taken 10 photos from different angles with the full X number of seconds proving it isn't photoshopped, if real it's a nice find. Didn't say the OP was a hoaxer, I said that was a possibility.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
The US elections were bought and paid for long ago, Obama will win, not that it makes any difference.

Told ya!

Four more years of change you can believe in.....ie: from a mock democracy into a fully fledged tyranny.

edit on 7-11-2012 by squarehead666 because: S&P

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
hmmmmmmm interesting the game is rigged my friends

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join