It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my biggest secret about the pineal gland...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I am so glad this got posted.

Several years ago (2007 IIRC) I was asked to publish a book on "popping" the amygdalae. I wish I could remember the guy's name... I'll search my email archives and see what I can dig up.

ETA: Bingo! Neil Slade! He was a guest on coast to coast, IIRC, before I even got the book request. (I couldn't get to the price point he wanted so I never did get to publish that book, but last I knew it was on lulu dot com)

ETAA: can find on neilslade dot com... the book I quoted was "The Frontal Lobes Supercharge". Was a GREAT read!

I find that I already do this a lot when I want to experience higher states of consciousness. Probably that's why my Apache shaman ancestor was known by the name "He Who Yawns".
edit on 6-11-2012 by seamus because: found even more info

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

What one supposes to do after putting fingers on each temple ? because the person in the interview did not provide much details after that , the interview was truly interesting , thanks for providing the link .

how long one have to do the practice that you presented ? and when do one suppose to feel the effects ?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by elyaeno

What one supposes to do after putting fingers on each temple ? because the person in the interview did not provide much details after that , the interview was truly interesting , thanks for providing the link .

how long one have to do the practice that you presented ? and when do one suppose to feel the effects ?

thumb in the ear. middle finger on corner of eye.
where the index finger comes to rest, about 1 inch in on both sides lie
the amygdala, two walnut sized globes.
visualize a feather or similar tickling the fronts of these globes.

no practice required for me, but keep trying until you feel it.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Ok ,thanks for replying .

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

I get the ringing too, I literally haven't been sick in 3 years. Im 23. My girlfriend got mad at me cause all i got in the last 3 years was a half week long cough. lol. so easy, and it was caused by me emotionally…... Previously i would get migraines all the times. After this i don't get any headaches or any type of problems anymore.
no more doctor for me

The ringing in you're ears is fine and it goes away quickly. Idk what its caused from but it really is a pretty sound. When i meditate now people will just be able to walk up on me because of the vibration i feel and the loud ringing in my ears make it very loud.
is there any better way zone out noise and be happy?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I know what you're talking about, but I didn't realize that when I was doing that I was moving blood through there. I just figured it was something that had to do with the muscles in the face. I actually do that fairly easily and will keep experimenting with it. Thanks for the tip.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If you are a Christian, stay away from this!
It has nothing to do with meditation and its a big sin.

Remember what did the serpent say, Genesis 3:5-7

5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

The Hebrew word for eyes is not plural but singular so what the serpent said was that their eye would be broadened by knowledge. Scripture here is not talking about the physical organ but the eye of the soul.

Also if you dont agree with me dont rush on me, it has nothing to do with meditation.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hi,
Is your head supposed to shake when practicing this?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

edit on 25-12-2015 by shahab77 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join