It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Iranian Revolutionary Guard Force Captured in Saudi Arabia: Act Of War?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This story is just breaking.
I believe these are from Saudi news sources
Please look beyond the not-so-eloquent translation:

Saudi border guards thwart a tricky business and grab the 14 Iranian Revolutionary Guards
Riyadh Border guards Arabia thwart serious business was Alkhtit him among the Iranian Revolutionary Guards with traitors and agents, and arrest on 14 Iranian Revolutionary Guards, the boat Iranian Banzalhm on the shore of Khafji, was found with the Iranians on the devices serious and spy equipment, communication and weapons and materials will be disclosed, The Saudi border guard boats chasing Iranian boat who Banzalhm and captured the leader after 50 miles an Iranian Revolutionary Guards.

Source:
translate.google.com...://www.ahmnews.com/?p=28627

eportedly circulated websites, that border guards Arabia foiled dangerous work planned between the Iranian Revolutionary Guards with traitors and agents of Saudis, and was arrested today on 14 Iranian Revolutionary Guards, the boat Iranian Banzalhm on the shore of Khafji, was found with the Iranians on the devices serious and spy equipment, communication and weapons and materials will be disclosed, and the boats border guards Arabia chase boat Iranian who Banzalhm and arrested its leader, about 50 miles an Iranian Revolutionary Guards. The Director of the Arabian Canal analyst Jamal Khashjqa through their account site communication “Twitter” border guards Saudi frustrate Iranian sabotage against the kingdom involving Saudi nationals and that the process of Iran, which frustrated the praise of God Coast Guard serious and unprecedented and will have repercussions.

Source:
seeker401.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
makes sense actually...destroy oil facilities in saudi arabia, irans oil will spike in price and be more in demand.
a couple of dozen of these guys loaded down with, or having access to, explosives that are placed in strategic soft spots, could yield iran billions in oil profits.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I agree. I think this is only the tip of the Iranian iceberg.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
i think they are becoming desperate, i've see where the the US spy boys are now required to share intel on "attack hacks" into our infrastructure with water, power, nuclear, companies.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

This is going on while Obama is secretly negotiating with the Ayatollahs for an October surprise.
Saudi Arabia is a U.S. ally...and this is an act of war. THIS COULD GET INTERESTING.
Too bad the mainstream media won't pick it up.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of this as the report is sketchy at best. Damn near unreadable. I just don't see what the advantage to the Iranians would be to screw with SA. Sure their military is much stronger but they are an American ally as pointed out. False flag?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

It looks like a possible sabotage mission. Possibly intended to attack oil facilities.
I'm looking for more on this from Western sources.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
This story is just breaking.

OP, I read about this yesterday in a reply in a related topic, I guess it was just unconfirmed tweets then. If true, This shouldn't be a surprise to anybody who is aware that ALL countries have their covert activities.

Just that some here are in complete denial over Irans....

edit on 20-10-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I did find this from August:

Source: Iran readies attacks against Saudi Arabia, Qatar Read more: dailycaller.com...

Iran is preparing for a direct attack on Saudi Arabia should Syria’s Bashar Assad be in danger of falling to rebel forces that the Islamic regime believes are being supported by the Arab kingdom, according to a source within Iran’s Revolutionary Guards. Iran also blames the Saudis for unrest in two of its provinces. “Dozens of Iranian ballistic missiles have been preprogrammed to hit Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia,” the source said. “Qatar will also be hit at the same time as it is directly involved with the events in Syria.” Read more: dailycaller.com...

dailycaller.com...

link   
Can't wait for the rush of people that start posting in this thread that say it is a False Flag, a mossad/cia attempt to start war with Iran, Iran would never do anything like this, etc.

link   
Saudi Arabia have quite a fine Military actually and should not be understated. They buy almost exclusivly British and American kit to equip themselves with. Any attack on Saudi is also surely an attack on the West as we are so reliant on their oil that we would definately find a reason to intervein.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
Can't wait for the rush of people that start posting in this thread that say it is a False Flag, a mossad/cia attempt to start war with Iran, Iran would never do anything like this, etc.

Too late, I already did.

michael1983l, that's exactly my point. There's no logic to it. The Iranian gov't KNOWS it's got a huge bullseye on it. Why a provocation? This one would stump Spock if true.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
From six hours ago...in English:

Saudi coastguard 'capture 15 Iranians' (AFP) – 6 hours ago RIYADH — The Saudi coastguard have arrested a group of Iranians who attempted to infiltrate the country by sea near the northeastern frontier with Kuwait, authorities said. Seized were 14 Iranians who had been dropped off on shore by a boat and the driver of the boat, who was chased and captured by patrol boats as he headed out, Eastern Province coastguard spokesman Colonel Khaled al-Arqubi in a statement. "Fourteen Iranians were captured on Friday night while attempting to infiltrate into the kingdom through the eastern coast in the area of Khafji," he said. "Coastguard boats chased the boat that dropped them and his driver was arrested. The boat is Iranian (registered) and the man who drove it is an Iranian national," he added. Arqubi said that the captured men were being questioned about their motives.

www.google.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I don't think a 14 man incursion could actually spark an all out war. This is more likely a sabotage/recconisence attempt by Iran for a strategic target in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I don't buy in to all these false flag accusations / theories that immediately arise by those wishing to blame the US / UK and it's allies for all the world's wrong doing's - but on this occassion I'm not too sure.

But what makes me suspicious about the accuracy of the report is the complete lack of attention being given to it by reputable news outlets and the more disreputable MSM.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Daily Mail will have it tomorrow, they scour ATS for their news stories. I am sure of it

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

I don't think a 14 man incursion could actually spark an all out war. This is more likely a sabotage/recconisence attempt by Iran for a strategic target in my opinion.

Another question. Saying this IS true were these Iranians under orders from Tehran?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Laxpla

Too late, I already did.

michael1983l, that's exactly my point. There's no logic to it. The Iranian gov't KNOWS it's got a huge bullseye on it. Why a provocation? This one would stump Spock if true.

Any country facing war utilizes its intelligent assets to gather intel, any country.

Its stupid not to, the only difference here is Iran got caught, things like this go down everyday.

Hell Russia still spies on us, remember a year or so ago the spies that got caught here in the US?

ETA.

Id even bet the US has spies in Canada and Mexico right now.
edit on 20-10-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I do not think that much happens in Iran without orders from above.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

I do not think that much happens in Iran without orders from above.

Spurious logic in today's world. Most of the 911 terrorists were Saudi's. Does that mean they were working on the orders of Riyadh?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join