It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry supporters...Let's get serious...Now!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This is gonna be great!

Let's make a bet. If Kerry wins I will not show my face on this board for 1 year.

But if Bush wins you will do the same.

Any takers? There are alot of big Kerry supporters here, but I doubt I will get anyone who believes in him that much.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Carseller4,

They're not going to take that bet! They know that they'll lose. Anyways, how could we stop them from getting on line? After all, it is a free country. Even for the Democrats who wish to take that freedom away.

One thing is for sure though. We'll have to put up with their whining for at least another four years.

These states that are allowing early votings are for the ones that vote for Kerry. I'm waiting until Nov. 2, so the Nov. surprise will be, President Bush Wins Another Four Years!

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
Carseller4,

They're not going to take that bet! They know that they'll lose. Anyways, how could we stop them from getting on line? After all, it is a free country. Even for the Democrats who wish to take that freedom away.

One thing is for sure though. We'll have to put up with their whining for at least another four years.

These states that are allowing early votings are for the ones that vote for Kerry. I'm waiting until Nov. 2, so the Nov. surprise will be, President Bush Wins Another Four Years!

I know they won't take the bet! A courageous Democrat?
But if they did and kept their word, it would be one less whiner this board would have to deal with.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Let's see Carseller4, we have to take your word on it?

Like WMDs in Iraq?
Like prescription drug bill that outlaws free-market purchases from Canada?
Like appointing a lobbyist to head the SEC instead of protecting small investors?
Like the "Clean Skies Initiative" that equals more pollution.
Like the "Healthy Forests Initiative" that equals clearcutting and NOT removing undergrowth.
Like Compasionate Conservativism?
Like calling yourselves patriots?

Tired of FALSE promises from Republicans. They reek.

Do i believe you are honest enough to keep your promise. Fat Chance.

Lie to me once shame on you. Lie to me twice shame on me.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
hi carseller4! - im from the u.k and have no prefrance for either of these two puppets just like i have no prefrance with Michael Howard vs Mr Tony "liar" Blair but i do think that "Kerry" will win and love a bet so yeah im in!

Why am i so sure? - check them "royal" blood-lines as they always seem to effect the final result:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
This is gonna be great!

Let's make a bet. If Kerry wins I will not show my face on this board for 1 year.

Any takers? There are alot of big Kerry supporters here, but I doubt I will get anyone who believes in him that much.
Tell ya what, I am a kerry supporter, but I will palce my bet on bush side. So if bush wins I wont come back here ever. Because if bush wins, theres other things I should be doing than hangin around online conspiracy forums.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemeanie
hi carseller4! - im from the u.k and have no prefrance for either of these two puppets just like i have no prefrance with Michael Howard vs Mr Tony "liar" Blair but i do think that "Kerry" will win and love a bet so yeah im in!

Why am i so sure? - check them "royal" blood-lines as they always seem to effect the final result:

I like the one if the Redskins win their last home game before the election the incumbent wins. I'm talking football, not soccer, real football.

A little UK humor there

Your very courageous, unlike people who actually have a chance to vote for Kerry!

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'll take this bet.

I am THAT certain Kerry will win on Nov. 2nd.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I'll take this bet.

I am THAT certain Kerry will win on Nov. 2nd.

Oh, we have a big time player. This should be interesting!

Your bet has been noted, and I applaud you for your courageousness

[edit on 18-10-2004 by Carseller4]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
My question is with the reason you would want to rid the board of kerry supporters.

Ok, you don't like whining (as you call it). So why not go to a board in which you could swap political bullship, i.e. "I know they won't take the bet! A courageous Democrat?" all day long with little objection.

Don't get me wrong, the left has it's share of Freepers. It's over at DU.

It just all seems pretty silly.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I am a Bush supporter too...

How about this deal:

If Bush wins, we all get together to have a big party to celebrate the confidence we can have in our safety and freedom.

If Kerry wins, we all hide in our basements and try to figure out how to pay the huge tax burden he will levy on us.

Kerry: "I finally have a plan to do something...I never actually had a plan during my 20 years in the senate, but if you Americans give me a chance to be the big boss, I will try out this plan I just threw together on the way up to the podium... Oh! Hey, I just came up with a different plan...yeah! Now I have a plan! Another plan...now THIS one is a good one! Come on , vote for me! Let me try it out on you...okay? Wait! I just came up with a better plan..."

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
My question is with the reason you would want to rid the board of kerry supporters.

Ok, you don't like whining (as you call it). So why not go to a board in which you could swap political bullship, i.e. "I know they won't take the bet! A courageous Democrat?" all day long with little objection.

Don't get me wrong, the left has it's share of Freepers. It's over at DU.

It just all seems pretty silly.

I have just as much at stake in this bet. If Bush loses I'm outta here for 1 year.

There is so much Bush-bashing going on, that I decided to see how many people where actually believing Kerry can win, and how much faith they had in Kerry.

So far not too many!

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Liberals have "Zero 'sense' ".

That's why their hero is on the latest stamp that'll go nowhere!

If this guy ever gets into any position with authority, it'll sure as heck go no where.

Oh, wait! He's been a Senator for the last 20 years and he didn't get nothing accomplished then!

'Nuff said!

[edit on 18/10/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Oh, we're posting pictures, funnn....Here I got one to add.

Bush is such a swell guy.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Kerry will win this election, I just hope this election isnt a repeat of 2000. Where Al Gore won the election, but with the republican control Florida Bush was appointed President, not elected. So hopefully Bush wont get appointed for another four years. GO KERRY

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   

This is gonna be great!

Can you hear it? Can you see them? I can hear them, just like a bluegill dropped in the boat...FLIP-FLOP!

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   

But if they did and kept their word, it would be one less whiner this board would have to deal with.

Dude, ever thought of the fact that we would loose 60% of the board or better? I mean besides the ones who wont bet? I man who can well tell later "I Told you SO!

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CMCLA2003
Kerry will win this election, I just hope this election isnt a repeat of 2000. Where Al Gore won the election, but with the republican control Florida Bush was appointed President, not elected. So hopefully Bush wont get appointed for another four years. GO KERRY

Ah Al Gore didnt win..he lost the umpteen vote recounts even with the chads for democrats scam......Quit whining, HE LOST!

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Hmm... two takers from the democrats and only one from the republican side... courageous republicans, indeed...

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Dude, ever thought of the fact that we would loose 60% of the board or better? I mean besides the ones who wont bet? I man who can well tell later "I Told you SO!

If you really support your candidate, take the bet.

Why not? Chicken? French?

I'm not even voting for Kerry but I'll take it. Kerry's going to kick Bush straight in the buttocks.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join