It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brutal attack by police officers on homeless man caught on CCTV

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Just another day for the boys in blue, and you do you ever wonder as to why police hate to be filmed?

There ya go.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
A blatent beating.

The cop is unfit for duty and MUST be charged with assault.
I wonder how long it will be before we see vigilantees going after the cops?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I once took a beating by the cops for mistaken identity.
Some youth's (yobbo's) smashed the bus shelter and ran off, i got there to wait for
the bus when this police car turn't up and asked me to spread em, which i duly did
No sooner had i done that i recieved a blow to the ribs a few times.Someone shouted from
the flat's nearby (apartment's) hey! this was not the guy!.With that the police drove off leaving
me winded and bruised without so much as an apology! and my money!!! how about that then.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It is all too common to see cops using too much force these days. The point is to get the person in handcuffs and subdued, and you don't have to beat someone half to death to accomplish that. The fact that they had no Constitutional right to attempt to arrest him in the first place also comes to mind. He was on private property, with permission to be there, and was doing nothing wrong. I would resist arrest if I lived in a city whose protectors of the peace are notorious for violent crimes against humanity. Their reputation is known to all, and we are constantly hearing about the NYPD in the media. And think about how many times a camera is not there in situations like this...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I have been saying for years that there needs to be a 7 member panel of registered voters that reviews situations like this and decide whether to press charges and what charges to press. I think that this group should be changed every quarter kinda like a quarterly jury duty type grand jury thing for cases of officer misconduct and maybe 1 of those seats on the panel is rotated between the lawyers of the city. I am not 100% sure how it would work but you get the idea.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Oh how I wish that dude would have known how to defend himself, and just knocked both those tools out and left. Would have made for a more entertaining video, and story.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Why all the outrage over this incident?

Police attack the population on what would seem a daily basis.

Was the victim Jewish?

edit on 16-10-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

Agreed. They usually kill anyone who opposes them in any way. Even if they see someone running off when the cops are 'on the scene', they just assume the person doesn't like cops, and shoot to kill (hostage attempting to escape last month comes to mind). I don't see what the big deal is. Cops said 'do something', guy took too long to do it (resisted), then when the cops started pushing him, it's considered 'assault' because they are cops, and he made 'contact' with them.

The guy is blessed to be alive, imo. This is the norm. Maybe they just need publicity at the center where it happened, for the lawsuits.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
What exactly are we seeing that doesn't go on everyday? Don't mess with the police. The guy got all jumpy, that's why they had to give him the beat down!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I hope that Cop Rocky gets what he deserves. A good ass kicking.

No- worse- he deserves to be put in general population with all those people he has locked up.

I hate cops these days- they are worse than gang bangers. Hell- they are gang bangers of the worst kind.

Aholes.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4
Oh how I wish that dude would have known how to defend himself, and just knocked both those tools out and left. Would have made for a more entertaining video, and story.

You should do a study on what happens to anyone who fights a cop. Yes, you see the cop square off, and you think, oh, here's my chance to fight a cop in a fair fight....think again.

Will he be a hero because he had to fight two cowards, armed cowards?

No. Dead as a doornail. If not, then in jail for a long time, all extenuating circumstances cast aside. And in that jail, he will suffer at the hands of LE, for his sacrosanct gesture of opposing diseased minds.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

He's homeless, let's say he did exactly what I said, he could easily leave that place and just disappear.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
What exactly are we seeing that doesn't go on everyday? Don't mess with the police. The guy got all jumpy, that's why they had to give him the beat down!
Beat down, looks more like beaten up to me

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Beat down, looks more like beaten up to me

Well he got jumpy. He shouldn't have got jumpy! If you jump you get a beat down. I think as long as you look presentable, like a normal dude. You don't look scruffy. You don't show them any attitude, and are corjal with them them and not jumpy or odd, you'll be fine. They don't give people the beat down very often, only if you're acting crazy or rude. I had a cop appologies for giving me a traffic ticket. The last time they apologized again for pulling me over by mistake. And this is from Cops like it's pretty rare you'd get that. They only do that when they know they're dealing with a regular joe who's not a threat in anyway.
edit on 17-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Well he got jumpy.
He shouldn't have got jumpy! If you jump you get a beat down. I think as long as you look presentable, like a normal dude. You don't look scruffy.

What are you talking about lmfao

edit on 17-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Well he got jumpy. He shouldn't have got jumpy! If you jump you get a beat down. I think as long as you look presentable, like a normal dude. You don't look scruffy. You don't show them any attitude, and are corjal with them them and not jumpy or odd, you'll be fine. They don't give people the beat down very often, only if you're acting crazy or rude. I had a cop appologies for giving me a traffic ticket. The last time they apologized again for pulling me over by mistake. And this is from Cops like it's pretty rare you'd get that. They only do that when they know they're dealing with a regular joe who's not a threat in anyway.
edit on 17-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

Are you a policeman rolls eyes ...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
SCORE! he wont be homeless for long, pretty soon he'll be living in a penthouse, GOOD JOB BOYS IN BLUE GOOD JOB!!!

theyre only hope is they can pay the owner enough to side with them, or flat out intimidate him/her, really they should just be taken out back and hogtied and draged down the road a couple miles by car, but hey thats just me /shrug

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

So, being rude is a justification for a cop to beat someone?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Well he got jumpy.
He shouldn't have got jumpy! If you jump you get a beat down. I think as long as you look presentable, like a normal dude. You don't look scruffy.

What are you talking about lmfao

edit on 17-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

apparently he's saying people are supposed to look a certain way. He thinks "scruffy" is abnormal despite the fact that many prefer the natural look and he probably thinks a uniform makes the man. You have to understand how proud they are of that, it's like armor to them.

And it never crosses some people's minds that some people find it just as disgusting as a person who wallowed in trash and mud, the way they wear that uniform and instead of being "clean cut" like they want to look, they look more like they've washed their identity clean off and the suit becomes the personality.
edit on 18-10-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

What exactly are we seeing that doesn't go on everyday?

People like yourself telling people on here that the guy deserved a beating.

The guy got all jumpy,

No the guy got all jumped on..

that's why they had to give him the beat down!

You clearly need to go see the eye doctor if you think that is the case.

The police messed with him son.
It's called police brutality, look it up if you have five minutes...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I think as long as you look presentable, like a normal dude. You don't look scruffy.
you'll be fine.

What books are you reading?

They don't give people the beat down very often,

Riiiiight of course not mate.

They have no right to give out beatings regardless

edit on 18-10-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join