It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Darkside VS The Energy Grid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Been away for a while, battling the Darkside of the Force & getting my ass kicked.

The battles are many, and all around us everyday.
From the foods we eat, to the water we drink, to the energy of lost connections to pure consciousness all around us.... we fight everyday for our very lives in this hot mess we call our reality.

How many of you connected to "the grid" have lost that connection recently?
How many of you have been battling your own, and others' personal demons?
How many of you have held your electromagnetic bond to the energy grid through your battles?

Can any of those truly connected ever be disconnected, or do we forget we are always bonded to pure consciousness? I need to hit my refresh button so to speak, anyone else?

Initial DNA reactivation and connection to the Grid....

No help whatsoever....

Our surroundings....

The majority of people we know....

Where the Hell are we? Why are we still here dealing with it all?
It's October 2012.... where are all the mortal sin debts to be paid in full?

Is the Darkside stronger? No.
Can the Darkside confuse consciousness? Absolutely, and it still does to this day.

The Darkside cannot extinguish the candle's light, but it can trick the candle into extinguishing it's own light. Darkness cannot overpower light, but it has learned how to manipulate the light. Shine brightly all of you Lighthouses across this world! You are the light, the opposite of Darkness.... the metaphor holds true for human consciousness, do not let the Darkside trick any of you into extinguishes your natural power!

May the Force be with you always.

Just a friendly reminder to the scattered Jedi across this world that you are not alone.
We are all one, with many lost members still trying to find their ways home. We need to help guide them, while they help us guide ourselves accordingly. It is a mutual exchange of energy.

Mandatory YT video that explains OP feelings....

edit on 14-10-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Is this real ?

or did you venture off to a Star Wars convention ?

Uncanny simularity don't you think ?

edit on 14-10-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Well said. Best of luck in all of your endeavours., it's nice to read of someone not simply questioning whether it is happening but actually acting. Kudos.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Google is merciless with "Pope Emperor" search results.....

Art imitates Life... as life imitates art. If THIS stuff is art, then I'll take blindness ASAP. I'd rather lose that sense of sight than see any more of the horrific reality that progressively worsens by the day both visually and physically. Walmart shopper photos come to mind for the visual.

new topics

top topics

join