It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quija board I created works...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Evanzsayz
I created a Quija board out of cardboard wrote all the letters and words on it, thinking it wouldn't work. Guess what it worked. Just wanted to create this thread because I have a bad vibe about it. One part of me thinks its just us the people who use it controlling it with our mind.

My friend and I did a couple experiments with it, we would ask it silent questions from our mind and it would answer them. Most of the time the Quija board would perform a figure 8 around the board over and over, then we would tell it to stop and ask to speak to someone else..kinda freaky.

Then people think its ghosts/demons or entities from another dimension talking to us. I just want a little insight on what you guys think about it. I know alot of people think its fake, but it is not it actually moves just with finger tips touching it.

Do you guys think its just our subconscious mind doing everything or do you guys think its actual beings talking to us?
edit on 13-10-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

" One part of me thinks its just us the people who use it controlling it with our mind. "

I'm not sure whether the board works because of actual communication with outside intelligences, or if someone subconsciously (or consciously) moves it.

EIther way, the boards work , whether you buy one, or make one. There is nothing special about the board itself - it is simply a tool used for communication, and it gives the spirit an opportunity /tool to use to communicate with you.

Try to imagine being a spirit. You have no physical limbs, no voice box, and so communication is extremely difficult with human inhabitants.

I'd imagine that is why spirits communicate in the ways they do. They communicate with humans through dreams, EVPs, creating vibes in the person they want to contact, like sending shivers down the persons back/spine/neck, or giving them goosebumps....knocking things off walls, making noises like footsteps, wtc.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I would love to use a Ouji Board at least once in my life time. But after hearing all of the stories about them i am a little turned off by them. However i would try to train my own Subconscious to move things on my own. I have been practing without a Ouji Boards for Months and have had only minimum success.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join