It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Hello and Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hi! I'm enjoying the multi subject forums and discussions here. I found this site, while searching for information online. Ok, like AA - I'm a geek, love geeky stuff. Science Fiction/Fantasy books, Movie and tv, collecting memorabilia. I first got into this by reading Edgar Rice Burroughs 'At the Earth's Core' thus, an explanation for my 'Name' on here, as well as a fan of Wells, CS Lewis, Tolkein, etc. I'm on ERBList, ERBCOF, and other ERB related online forums as Amar (aka Dian the Beautiful, Princess of Amoz, Empress of Pellucidar)
Also, I am politically a US Constitutionalist, so I see that you do have political discussions on here, so I'll have to explore those. I'm Not 'into' conspiracy theories, I research first and don't take what someone prints or states at face value. I've been looking for a patent online, on both Google and the patent retrieval website for the patent for the movie or tv show StarGate 'wormhole generator'. LOL - not to build one, just to add to my scrapbook collection of movie and tv memorabilia. Anyone have a link or patent number they can share, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Blessings to you

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to the zoo.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

I hope someone can help you out with your requests.

See you around!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BarbarianPrincess

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family, BarbarianPrincess. Nice intro. I look forward to meeting you in the forums.

Des

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BarbarianPrincess

Hello and welcome. Conspiracy theories are going to snare you, beware!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Welcome! Have fun here, make friends, don't step on the reptilians's tails please.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Welcome

So on and so forth.

Where's the eats?

top topics

join