It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doom and Gloom. It Only Happens If You THINK About It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This 2012 Aren't You all tired of all the "meteors" exploding earth? Wars? Hate Crimes? Internment Camps? Poison Foods? Then STOP thinking about it.. do something NICE and think Good things.. I used to be a doomer and gloomer...

.... face it... WE make our own WORLD.. YOU are keeping yourself in FEAR.. nothing exists outside of your vision or thoughts.. YOU are creating your OWN world... so make it a happy one.. stop worrying.. If this post make ONE person stop all this doom and gloom its worth it... THAT'S THE ASSENTION! THAT'S IT! ITS SO SIMPLE... VISUALIZE THE WORLD YOU WANT TO BE IN AND MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE.. I got it I finally got it...

There are no UFOs to take us to another planet, no aliens to conquer this world, there is no "Jesus" to destroy evil people, there is no World War III to nuke the world... YOU are the center of your world.. You are here to learn from experiences in YOUR world.that YOU create... Take control.. its that easy!

So get up! help someone in need, forgive everyone, donate your stuff., plant a garden do something nice for someone without expecting something in return, AND STOP JUDGING PEOPLE accept that they are on their path and you can change them.. its not your JOB... they will learn in their own time... just like you did......

I am not talking about "la la land" where everything is fairy "happy" (that's just plain FAKE too) but a real balance of everyday letting things "Be" There is "give and take" in the new world.. Its NOT perfect here.. there are challenges.. BUT its a BETTER world than living in FEAR every moment of night and day..

The 'NEW WORLD" is inside of you.. Not outside in another planet or place and time.. its YOU
(We are the world)

Live like children.. the enjoy the world around them.. they learn.. they do not fear, or pay bills, worry about illnesses, wars... YOU learned all that from the "world" around you

Peace to you all... From one who knows!!! I like this place! (fyi.. I don't care if you believe me.. its your choice to live in fear and pain... its my choice to let your harsh words go..)

So tap your heels together 3 times and say "there is no place like home, there is no place like home, there is no place like home...." and MEAN it.. (OK a little humor here) but all it takes it be happy is to BE HAPPY.. It works!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

I consider myself a happy person. Really. I live a peaceful life, and am very content. I greet each day feeling lucky, and look forward to what it might bring. That's just how it is.

But, while I don't dwell on the social and world problems swirling around me to the extent of obsession, I try quite hard to be AWARE of where they are, what they look like, what is driving them, etc.

If you blinker yourself and dance in the rain, happy or not, there is a distinct possibility that you'll get wet.

I agree we can't wallow in panic over everything that is wrong in the world, but I think it's vital that we do have at least a basic understanding of the dynamics of the world we live in, if for no other reason than to be prepared for what will come next.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I understand the point of your thread, and to an extent, I can agree. But the fact is, doom and gloom happens whether you think about it or not. Just take a look at the state of the world. The thing is, not to dwell on it and don't let it consume you.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestar.ranch
This 2012 Aren't You all tired of all the "meteors" exploding earth? Wars? Hate Crimes? Internment Camps? Poison Foods? Then STOP thinking about it.. do something NICE and think Good things.. I used to be a doomer and gloomer...

.... face it... WE make our own WORLD.. YOU are keeping yourself in FEAR.. nothing exists outside of your vision or thoughts.. YOU are creating your OWN world... so make it a happy one.. stop worrying.. If this post make ONE person stop all this doom and gloom its worth it... THAT'S THE ASSENTION! THAT'S IT! ITS SO SIMPLE... VISUALIZE THE WORLD YOU WANT TO BE IN AND MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE.. I got it I finally got it...

There are no UFOs to take us to another planet, no aliens to conquer this world, there is no "Jesus" to destroy evil people, there is no World War III to nuke the world... YOU are the center of your world.. You are here to learn from experiences in YOUR world.that YOU create... Take control.. its that easy!

So get up! help someone in need, forgive everyone, donate your stuff., plant a garden do something nice for someone without expecting something in return, AND STOP JUDGING PEOPLE accept that they are on their path and you can change them.. its not your JOB... they will learn in their own time... just like you did......

I am not talking about "la la land" where everything is fairy "happy" (that's just plain FAKE too) but a real balance of everyday letting things "Be" There is "give and take" in the new world.. Its NOT perfect here.. there are challenges.. BUT its a BETTER world than living in FEAR every moment of night and day..

The 'NEW WORLD" is inside of you.. Not outside in another planet or place and time.. its YOU
(We are the world)

Live like children.. the enjoy the world around them.. they learn.. they do not fear, or pay bills, worry about illnesses, wars... YOU learned all that from the "world" around you

Peace to you all... From one who knows!!! I like this place! (fyi.. I don't care if you believe me.. its your choice to live in fear and pain... its my choice to let your harsh words go..)

So tap your heels together 3 times and say "there is no place like home, there is no place like home, there is no place like home...." and MEAN it.. (OK a little humor here) but all it takes it be happy is to BE HAPPY.. It works!

I can agree to this to an extent but after recently loosing a loved one there are things beyond wishful thinking. But I do agree a lot misery could be lessened if we could all play nice...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
I can agree to this to an extent but after recently loosing a loved one there are things beyond wishful thinking. But I do agree a lot misery could be lessened if we could all play nice...

Ordinary people can play nice just fine. I have never met anyone who would start a war or who would kill the children of someone, no matter how much they dislike that person.

There is a lot of money invested in keeping people divided however.The news are pure propaganda, designed to keep you worried. Its not a view of the world they are showing. Its the concentrated version of the worst events on the planet, many of them intentionally created for divide and rule purposes.

How come there arent any good news on the "news"?

People should switch their TV's off. I did a couple of years ago.

P.S. The OP is right. Your perception of the world is your world so maybe you shouldnt get it from the news? D.S.

edit on 15-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi911

Originally posted by abeverage

Ordinary people can play nice just fine. I have never met anyone who would start a war or who would kill the children of someone, no matter how much they dislike that person.

There is a lot of money invested in keeping people divided however.The news are pure propaganda, designed to keep you worried. Its not a view of the world they are showing. Its the concentrated version of the worst events on the planet, many of them intentionally created for divide and rule purposes.

How come there arent any good news on the "news"?

People should switch their TV's off. I did a couple of years ago.

P.S. The OP is right. Your perception of the world is your world so maybe you shouldnt get it from the news? D.S.

edit on 15-10-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

I have not watched the news for years! Disconnected my Cable company a year ago, stopped Facebook 10 months ago...ODDLY $#^! is still happening LOL

top topics

join