It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey What's Up Guys n Gals (I'm a musician) Do you like this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Was wondering what the ATS crowd thought about my music:

After snooping around here for so long i think this place has influenced my music a little

Should I stop wasting my time or should I continue my musical endeavors? I take criticism well...which I know you guys are good at hehe. Don't be afraid to get negative

***MOD EDIT***
*Removed link, Closing Thread*

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. Please read the Terms and Conditions in the above link and also the below link.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

edit on 10/12/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Welcome. Quit now.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

so your not gonna donate to my kickstarter fund then?.....

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePhilosopherKingSirPlus

Welcome to ATS...I'm an old Lady...you don't want my opinion on today's music.....

Keep playing, the world needs more music, no matter what kind.

Des

edit on 11-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePhilosopherKingSirPlus

What the heck is a kickstarter fund?
How will said "fund" be used?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePhilosopherKingSirPlus

It's against ATS T&C to solicit money...so, I hope you were joking.

Des

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

That was me being humorous. Kickstarter is where people post there project or story (film, book, medical etc.) and ppl donate various amounts of dollars...kind of like indiegogo and gofundme. I do not have one but once i have something solid ready i will.

How would I use it? Depends on the amount but the most important thing for me right now is Original music so i would use maybe 2 -300$ to by original pieces. I also just started to go to Full Sail for Recording Arts because I also audio engineer and make hip hop/dance beats.

And next would be some graphic art and CDs that can run another 300$. If i had more than that It would probably go to marketing but I'm not a business man so if i had funding i would definitely hire some ppl.

Gangster Rap is dead so as you can hear I haven't really taken that approach. I attempted to sing on one song.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Not my style of music but I wouldn't say give it up. I think around here we are mostly amazed when someone does something profound with their music (in the vain of Jonathan Swift and A Modest Proposal). I care less about style when I'm hearing the truth even in sarcasm.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Smh

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Watched the vid and though it's not my kind of music, I actually liked it. I was even dancing in my chair.

Hello and welcome!

new topics

top topics

join