It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I made an educated decision.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
On who to vote for...

Time passes, Complacense and Desensitization ensue. These three things have put the American people under the most trying times within any of my personal recollection, a time of divide, split by progandized deameaning media fodder. The "quick fix" mentatility, the ones that say "click here" but offer no plan.. A world affixed on headlines. A divide created by those who have questions and those who are happy with what they are being told each day.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
This is a political thread and as such belongs in the "Politics and Scandals" discussion area.

You could also have simply stated you are voting for Bush rather than link us to a very, very long page on why you aren't voting for Kerry.

[edit on 18-10-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   

You have voted paradigmshift for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

This is an absolutly fantastic link mate! One of the best from either side (though I must admit I am partial to the conservative camp) I have seen.

I am assuming you are new to this site becuse I don't believe I have ever seen you on before. Stick around

[edit on 18-10-2004 by American Mad Man]

new topics

join