It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground: The Julian Assange Story. Full Movie for your enjoyment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Here is the full movie for Underground: The Julian Assange Story. It delves into the teenage years of Julian Assange. It goes into detail of how he uncovered evidence of a war in Iraq (before the Gulf War was announced). It explains how his ideologies and his motives formed. Overall, the movie is great and is well worth the watch.

I thought there may be interest in it from international members here, as it was only aired in Australia.

edit on 9-10-2012 by daaskapital because: ets

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Watching now. Great so far. Love the old school hack theme. Haven't seen a good hacker type movie like this in ages.

EDIT: wow that was awesome! brilliant from start to finish. I didn't realize his early life was so hectic. Seems the U.S. Government has been chasing him his whole life.

edit on 9/10/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by daaskapital

Watching now. Great so far. Love the old school hack theme. Haven't seen a good hacker type movie like this in ages.

EDIT: wow that was awesome! brilliant from start to finish. I didn't realize his early life was so hectic. Seems the U.S. Government has been chasing him his whole life.

edit on 9/10/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

Yeah, i thought the movie was great.

It does seem like they have been chasing him his whole life

I hope there is a part 2! They would be stupid not to make another

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
So he lived in Thornbury, Melbourne in 1990. I was living in the next suburb in Preston and I used to buy my computer parts at swap meets in and around Melbourne as well. Sadly I never had the brains to be a hacker, I was too busy playing Donkey Kong.
Proud of this Australian !

top topics

join