It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible case of a bug/bird flying by.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

As the description of the video says, I was testing some effects of the camera that I got on my new phone, and in this case, "negative." I was seeing how good the zooming was. I reviewed the five second footage, and saw something fly by very quickly, you will probably not see it the first time you watch the video.

Now, I am pretty sure it is not extraterrestrial, but I wanted your guys' opinion. Again, sorry for the bad quality, as this was recorded on my android.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Well, its an object that definitely is part of the windshield.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You aren't looking at the right thing.. look to the top right a few seconds in.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
As far as short videos go that gets the prize

Its an insect

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yeah, thought it was an insect. It doesn't really seem metallic in any way.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceBoyPluto

As the description of the video says, I was testing some effects of the camera that I got on my new phone, and in this case, "negative." I was seeing how good the zooming was. I reviewed the five second footage, and saw something fly by very quickly, you will probably not see it the first time you watch the video.

Now, I am pretty sure it is not extraterrestrial, but I wanted your guys' opinion. Again, sorry for the bad quality, as this was recorded on my android.

Not sure. Video is too brief. One thing I can tell you - it's time to update that 8-track tape collection.

top topics

join