It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora statistical analysis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Mr. Price,

I'd be interested in exchanging an e-mail in regards to your interest in Aurora. Like yourself I've followed the clues for quite a while, although sadly in the last few years the trail that the Aurora rumors seemed to leave in the early 90's has gone pretty cold. My sources tell me she's now a hangar queen at Groom due to long term technical difficulties, cost overruns, and reliability problems with the propulsion system. As the source put it "it simply became to complex and difficult to maintain for it's own good." If you buy that, I'm not sure. If a few of you knowledgable fellas are interested in diving a little deeper, I'm in, but lets keep it to a minimum. Some of the people that frequent this board I wouldn't trust to cut my lawn. Let me know guys.

[edit on 9-11-2004 by BlackBudgetAccountant]

Xon

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Aurora was a codname for the b2 sprit ant it does not go supersonic. If there is a other air craft whit the same name I doent know but the aurora is too old now I really doent think it is a prodjekt that is active. There is some new black planes now that the are testing. It is a replacement for the F-117 doent have much info on that.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join