It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If WW3 is happening as we speak, who will benefit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If some NWO group is behind the creation of WW3 then they must be prepared to "wait it out" in their secure bunkers.

I recall seeing that all the ex missile silos underground in the USA had been purchased and converted to living spaces and sold to the rich and famous. Any way we can get a list of those?

If we cound figure out who is pulling the strings then we could follow them and see when they are ready to "bug out"

I have heard some estimations that there are underground bunkers for hundreds of thousands of the worlds elites, but how long cold they last after the nukes go off?
edit on 6-10-2012 by BrianG because: spelling

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well if it was declared as WW3. I'm sure we would have martial law, although we quite possibly could already be. Pretty much sums up what these past few executive orders were.

Same face, different name.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The Money makers and the money men.
War is very profitable as long as you are not on the ground in the line of fire.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The wars of the past were easy to stay safe as they were far away with primitive weapons so the finaciers of war would be glad to help them along and profit

But today if nukes went off...

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Where do I get my bunker from? Do I get to take 40 virgins witrh me too?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianG
The wars of the past were easy to stay safe as they were far away with primitive weapons so the finaciers of war would be glad to help them along and profit

But today if nukes went off...

I find your statement comforting actually and I thank you for that, there is no way the boys will let loose with nukes because everyone dies or almost.

As we all know two were dropped in Japan and that is the end of the story.

How many wars are going on right now and some of them are major?

Nary a nuke and you won't see any either.
That is my opinion only.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Everything's a business model. War is the most profitable business on the planet for a very select group of people. If war wasn't so profitable we simply wouldn't have them. No one would be interested in investing. It's not at all complicated. It's exactly as Major General Smedley Butler said after the First World War, 'War is a racket.".

Speech 1933

Read his speech. Make sure your friends read his speech.
edit on 6-10-2012 by jtma508 because: content

new topics

top topics

join