It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty wild UFO capture...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Ouch......damn that last part hurt me and I wasn't even the target......this time.

I have to agree it was a pretty lame ass ufo thread but he/she is new and will soon learn that unless he/she wants to be abused and ridiculed he/she will present us with better ufo videos. (damn it)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
reply to post by Damsel

This was my post:

"I believe those are bugs and birds being filmed in infra-red."

Was that a rude post? I don't think so. It was just a fellow Youtuber giving their opinion on the video. However, it was deleted, and now my account is blocked from posting there. Seems maybe I hit a little too close to home?

How can you draw that conclusion when you just saw an example of other people saying the same thing about birds and not getting blocked? Maybe he's just grown frustrated with people declaring "bugs and birds" when he obviously doesn't buy that explanation. Maybe he just wants to believe and is sick and tired of the same explanation to crush his spirits. Regardless, you'd think everyone would get blocked and have their comment removed if birds was hitting "too close to home," but that obviously doesn't happen.

The conclusion doesn't need to be so cynical.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
birds. what a lame video...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Even the comments on youtube the uploader said the media wouldn't touch his videos. Searched the Moonee Valley news outlets and no mention of a UFO invasion, fleet, or sighting. He claims he is from Moonee and its not far from a lot of water so birds could be the answer.

Seems like he's the only one there catching sight of these objects among a large population.

moonee-valley-leader.whereilive.com.au...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damsel

How can you draw that conclusion when you just saw an example of other people saying the same thing about birds and not getting blocked?

Well, I did just put that to the test. My wife, who also believed it was just birds and bugs, also posted that on the video thread, and did not word in poorly or condescending (she was an editor for 23 years, she can word things quite well). Her post was also deleted, and she was blocked too.

SO, in a nutshell, if you don't praise the video saying yes it is our UFO overlords coming to take over the planet, your posts will be deleted and you will be blocked from posting further.

edit on 5-10-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

My UFO photo.....

Des

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

MY GOD!!! You are onto it!

Unidentified FLAPPING objects!!
edit on 5-10-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The group that comes on at about 1:41 looks to move like birds -- I can maybe even see the bodies bobbing up and down a bit like a bird does when its wings flap

edit on 10/5/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/5/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
So it looks like this person on YouTube has a lot of UFO capture videos, but the ones that I have checked out so far look pretty legit. But, then again, I am no expert. So Here is a video that I place before the Loyal ATS crowd to decide.

Whats your Vote?

Real
or
Not?

I'm trying to solicit Votes, But if you think that it could be legit, dont be afraid to throw your hand up! Let us know.

Video Link
edit on 5-10-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

Here's what's on the videos: flights of birds such as pelicans, flamingoes, etc. The faster species are rods or damn fast bugs/insects (rods are insects also).

This is a put-together video to fool the gullible.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I saw some unusual objects... you can tell when they are not from this planet when the speed of the object is one we can not produce and the way it moved during this fast flight.

I didn't understand why the color changed??? Not good... but it was changed when you where zooming into the birds that was flying.

Flagged

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Really? Unidiscernable as anything actually......space fleas?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
There is definitely bugs in the foreground & there may well be birds flying higher up, but if you watch closely some of the lights/ birds higher up stop change direction stop again then carry on there way again. Seems like a pretty impossible move for a bird to do, maybe unlikely but could be a super large bug though!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Well I think you are all half wrong..except for anyone who said its a UFO...this time I say no.

I think he is filming a stream or some moving body of water.....bugs flying and water bugs and/or other water creatures.

That's what my 5am brain sees.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
If they're all ufos then the concern should be- where have all the birds and beasties gone?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItCantBeTrue
There is definitely bugs in the foreground & there may well be birds flying higher up, but if you watch closely some of the lights/ birds higher up stop change direction stop again then carry on there way again. Seems like a pretty impossible move for a bird to do, maybe unlikely but could be a super large bug though!

If you watch even closer the video appear to be a time-lapse, meaning those "impossible moves" arent so impossible if you slow it down.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

This is open for discussion or are you all making decisions for the rest of us!?

what were you expecting? what more can be said about the video without being there personally? even still if you were there the camera never follows the objects so really how much more discussion were you expecting out of this?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Those look exactly like bugs and birds.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damsel

That said, it's certainly more than a little suspicious when someone has almost 200 videos of alleged UFOs, all of which are white dots moving on the screen.

some of these are stopped and reverse motion while others are passing them by

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Its funny, When this video was just on Youtube it had over 60 likes and no, 0, Zilch
. Now that its been up on ATS for 30 minutes it has 4 dislikes and nearly 90
. So I would say that you are the minority at the moment.

it doesn't matter how many are on one side or the other so that's not a credible argument for anything

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The video is sped up which gives the feeling of high speed maneuvering, some of those 'filters' do nothing other than to give them geometry that they most likely don't have. They are still unidentifiable however, although my opinion would be birds as well dear friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join