It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Jackson, Wright 'arranged' Obama marriage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This is pretty incredible and seems to fit in with all the others that have come forward about Obama being gay. It's easy to understand why his first order of business as president was to seal his records. I don't know if truth will ever come out but the real Obama story would be a great read.

As a young single woman, Michelle Robinson was a fixture in the home of civil rights leader Jesse Jackson, who along with Rev. Jeremiah Wright “arranged” her marriage to Barack Obama, according to sources in Chicago who know the couple.

Before a speech at the New Economic School graduation in Moscow on July 7, 2009, Obama stated he first met Michelle in school. “I don’t know if anybody else will meet their future wife or husband in class like I did, but I’m sure you’re all going to have wonderful careers,” he said, according to Newsweek. The problem is that Michelle Obama earned her degree from Harvard Law School in 1988, and Obama did not arrive at Harvard Law School until that fall, graduating three years later in 1991. The commonly accepted story is that they first met in Chicago in 1989, when Barack took a summer job as an intern at the Chicago law firm Sidley Austin, and Michelle, who was employed as a lawyer at the firm, was assigned to be his mentor.

“I went to the room where all the coats were on the bed, because I wanted to leave. I was surprised to find the light in the room was off and the coats were on the floor,” she said. “Then I realized there were two men hugging and kissing in there. One of those men was Obama. This was long before anybody knew Obama, before he became famous like he is today.”

Link To Story

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I have read articals like this a few times in the past years either this is one
of the biggest cover ups or complete fabrication either way it will come out if it's true I
hope it comes out sooner than later. Does it ever end?

Hey maybe this is why he was so flat the other night hes worried
someones digging to deep and it's going to be breaking news in a few days or
it will be swept under the rug.
edit on 03/30/09 by starlitestarbrite because: added something

edit on 03/30/09 by starlitestarbrite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
World Net Daily. It may be true ... it may not be. At any rate, there are still many unanswered questions revolving around Larry Sinclair and the murder. Lots of smoke .... there must be flames somewhere in that mess ...

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
What is your fascination with his sexual orientation? You interested?
edit on 10/5/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

top topics

join