It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
As the title says,October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Please show your support.

I wrote a thread last month in preparation for This month. It was place in the "Members Art" forum because it has Avatars, Backgrounds, and Signature images for those that choose to help spread awareness. It begins with information on the subject of Breast Cancer and moves into the usable images and comments. Scroll through the thread for more images for use, please visit

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you choose to help spread awareness by using one of the images posted by some of our members, thank you for your help in spreading awareness.
edit on 3-10-2012 by Agarta because: added comma

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Thank you for this. Breast cancer is rampant in the maternal side of my family. My grandmother - when my mother was 5. My mothers older sister lost a breast several years ago & more recently her other. We lost my mothers younger sister to her 2nd battle with breast cancer a few years ago & just a couple of years ago my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer & opted to have both breasts removed as well as several glands to minimize the risk of a recurrence. It's an insidious disease with no limits on who its victims are, even men can fall prey so please, everyone out there, check yourselves monthly!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Thanks again for bringing this up. Having just survived breast cancer, I am asking that people please get checked. It never even ran in my family. I was the first.

join