It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Stop Monsanto and GMO Foods for Good !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
Did anyone MISS this????? UPDATE: "Since 1997, 182,936 Indian farmers have taken their lives and the numbers continue to rise. Why is this???? People, here is your opportunity to take control.....why is there a lack of response? I am soooo disappointed. I thought the people here cared....evidently not. What a Eff# disgrace.
edit on 4-10-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

The film above Genetic Roulette touched on that subject too. I'm with you.. I thought ATS folks would eat this up especially with my very pro active title.

Problem is people have been conditioned to ignore the really important issues. They hear so many views and opinions they can't discern which ones are truly important - and that's by design of the powers that be and the media.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

You know what? I think too many people here are too concerned about fake stuff. They don't wan't to pay attention to real life.
edit on 4-10-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Today is the first day for absentee voting for Prop 37,

so if you wont be able to make it in November, Vote now !

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
OP I found this thread to be solidly done. It touches on an issue and displays your concrete efforts in actualizing ideas which provide positive options for those involved.
My family has been interested in non-gmo's for a while now and try to use local markets and grocers who cater to such products. Sometimes it is difficult as the vast majority of people in our demographic region purchase whatever is 'on-sale' or do not even bother to seek out healthier foods.
I will speak directly to the local RM of the grocery chain I frequent using your letter as a guideline to see what can be done here on the other side of the country. With any luck, I could have them doing their part.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join