It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot sighting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
blogs.discovery.com...=fbapl32

Could be Bigfoot, it's definitely worth looking into. Can't wait to see what it looks like in color.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
At first glance this video looks like crap, but they did a great job zooming in and really showing you what was captured. I think it looks fairly convincing, but unfortunately this would be pretty easy to fake. Cool vid tho! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by todd44

That's what i look like after a night of drinking,interesting find

edit on 1-10-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Looks convincing, but i have a feeling this is a gimic to advertise for the television show....

If real, that would be a terrifying situation, being stuck in a tent with a giant creature outside.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'd be pooping my pants too if I saw that outside my tent, lol. Having grown up in outport Newfoundland I've seen alot of big animals before (moose, bear, caribou, etc). Even the small ones can be dangerous. I got chased by a beaver once while trout fishing. Then again I was standing on top of the dam he was building, lol.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Yeah if it is real, I would have loved to be the one seeing it, but I would have been crapping myself at the same time. But knowing me, I would have been out of the tent taking pictures as fast as possible. Besides I would not want to be stuck without a chance to defend myself (meaning run very fast).
The thing has to much movement to be anything like me after a night drinking.

edit on 1-10-2012 by todd44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by todd44

That's what i look like after a night of drinking,interesting find

edit on 1-10-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

Well there ya go. Case closed. It was all2human.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Nice find dude. But sadly it's a bear. Could see it's face.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Movement looks to be the real deal, but really need a captured one to prove it once and for all

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'm using an iPhone and can't see the photo in the link. Is it possible to have the photo embedded in the thread so I can see it?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
I'm using an iPhone and can't see the photo in the link. Is it possible to have the photo embedded in the thread so I can see it?

U won't see much, sorry.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

The best thing that could of happened for you is if OP would have followed ATS guidelines and rendered a synopsis of the video. Instead of a what should be outlawed one liner. I guess his fingers got tired.

Two paragraphs.
edit on 1-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm sorry for the way I hastily posted. I had a 2 year old on my lap fighting over the keyboard. I just wanted to get the link up so that others could check it out.
Here is the the basics of the story, I couldn't get the video.

I just saw this video posted to the Facebook wall of a group called "Facebook Find Bigfoot." As their name suggests, they're all about posting videos with their analysis that purportedly show large, hairy, humanoid creatures. If you watch a few of their video analyses, it quickly becomes apparent that they might be the victims of their own wishful thinking. The video below definitely shows something that clearly looks like what these creatures are supposed to look like, but there's no way of knowing if it's just yet another hoax showing a guy in a suit.

I didn't get it from Facebook, I found it using stumbleupon. I've seen plenty of bear, and the face did not look like one. I'll hold my opinion until the color video comes out, if it truly exists.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by todd44

Worst opening post for a thread I have ever seen...
to you sir on a lazy effort at starting a thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RedShirt73

Hehe, we do get some crazy wildlife, don't we? Had a bear run headlong into the side of my car once on the highway.

On-topic: this one's a total hoax. The Facebook Find Bigfoot crew have proven to be total idiots repeatedly. For about a week before they released this crap they were hyping it up and saying they were going to release "groundbreaking thermal footage."

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If it's authentic footage, that is a pretty amazing capture.

What I find most amazing is that the creature apparently noticed him inside the tent. The guy was filming through a small opening in the tent flap or a vent opening. I couldn't see much of the outside, but the creature saw the guy from quite a bit farther away.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
They've done some work on the video. Twelve minutes of pretty good video analysis. Worth the watch for a change:

Filmed in an unknown location on Sept. 6th 2012. FBFB obtained the original files of the videos shot by the camper in 720p. With the addition an additional clip that shows a Sasquatch treepeeking. Clip number two looks to have been just a picture that turned into a movie. The higher resolution clips show the tendons and muscles moving under the Auburn hair. We have waited a very long time for a clear picture of a Sasquatch face. Fantastic! This replaces the woodpile thermal as the #2 video of all time behind the 1967 patterson gimlin film which shows a female Sasquatch with year round pendulous breasts. We have waited a long time for a video that is close enough and clear enough to show that Sasquatch have a hooded nose with downward facing nostrils, just like all modern humans.

FBFB has no connection with the making of this video.

Pretty interesting. At least not the typical "blobsquash". And not a bear.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Guy in a costume. No doubt staged.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I have seen this video about two months ago and it was proven to be from the famous bigfoot hoaxer Rick Dyer, if you watch the video carefully you will notice that its the same tent and the same rifle from one of his other videos that he has made. Just letting the OP know.

new topics

top topics

join