It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science says opposites attract; Law of Attraction says Sames? Explaining God, LOA, and YOU...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
NOTE: THIS IS JUST A THEORY!

The Law of Physics says that opposites attract. Positive attracts Negative and concerning magnets North attracts South.

Male and Female, Up and Down, this is basic duality, it is true in the SMALLER picture.
In the LARGER picture SAME attracts SAME,

HUMAN (male) attracts HUMAN (female),
SPACE (up) attracts SPACE (down),
NORTH-SOUTH magnet attracts a NORTH-SOUTH magnetic.
So on...

Just like most things in the physical realm are embraced by a "subtle" energetic field around it, so are our physical bodies. This "subtle energetic field" can be called "The Aura" or "Soul" and yes, it does interact with other "fields/souls" and this is called a "field interaction" but most call it a "collective (mind)".

This "field interaction" is responsible for gravity among other things which keeps our physical universe making sense...

The particles making up your body are connected to the stars and galaxies in this universe. At one point, the entire universe was one huge "collective" until it spread apart into expansion (individual growth).

God is not a "being", God is the essence that ALL is made up of - Physical (matter) and Spiritual (light/energy). It is an essence not an entity.

Sometimes "subtle energy fields" (souls) will combine together and form an "interaction (collective)" and become as a "Great Light". It can be many colors as Red, Blue, Green, Purple, etc. but most are probably familiar with The White Light. White is not a color, it is the UNITY of all colors. This is not a single entity but a COLLECTIVE of many pure positive minds/souls...

A "soul/energy-field" will change it's "vibration/frequency" by changing its awareness, emotions, thoughts, and beliefs. Happy souls will eventually find each other and group (club, places of fun), angry hateful souls will find a way to group (jail, gangsters, etc.), mundane souls will find each other (atheists conventions etc), and loving souls will find each other (charity, non-profit organizations to give), greedy and powerful souls will also have their "meetings" to get more control and power...

The truth is that God is ALL THAT IS, so God is the vibration of ALL. Any being claiming to be God is trying to control for a specific goal. If that being is God, then what is the essence making up that "God"? The true God, that is what it is. The God that is OMNIPRESENT (at all places at once making up all things non-physical and physical) . It isn't really a "Source" because it is extended HERE and NOW - it is YOU.

This is why Law of Attraction works, because you ARE that which makes up ALL THINGS.
You are EVERYTHING, there is no "attraction" being done. By changing your "vibration" by focusing more on the thing that you want, you "pull" that quality out of you into your reality because the truth is that you are EVERYTHING so you can pull anything OUT OF YOU. Just like "God" is all that is and everything is within it, you are "everything" but you are CHOOSING what to be focusing/vibing on...

So this is my theory on Law of Attraction, Physics, White Light, Collective, God, You, Unity, etc...

Maybe this is wrong but I think it makes sense... and it would explain the unity feeling and the formless "ALL" that I've been feeling/being lately...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The opposites attract of physics is only a way to visualize and memorize how to put two magnets together etc.

Actually placed side by side the magnets are not opposites but the same. The magnetic field is flowing in the same direction. Imagine this arrow is pointing in a direction. In order to point in the same direction the adjoining arrow has to be the same and placed in the same direction (see below)

arrow pointing right >
another arrow poiting right >

Two arrows put together pointing right >>

To visualize how to put the arrows together we can say opposites attract. I.e the point of one arrow is attracted to the dent of the other. If in fact had they been opposites we had had to put them together like this '>

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I don't know about all the scientific aspects of how opposites could attract, but in the relationship department I can say that if definitely happens!

When I met my husband many years ago it was very obvious that we were complete and utter opposites, and yet somehow we were (and still are) undeniably attracted to each other. The simplest way to explain how we are opposite is that I am Capricorn and embody all the characteristics related to that astrological sign, while my husband is a Leo who remains true to the characteristics of that sign. According to all of the experts in such things we should react in a similar fashion as oil and water and should actually repel each other- but the opposite is true.

I don't know a lot about the laws of physics, but I can comprehend that if such a situation can happen between humans it stands to reason that it can certainly manifest in other ways as well. If you subscribe to the theory that feelings of love and desire are merely chemical reactions then it remains plausible that the theory that opposites attract would be relevant to chemicals, elements, physical forces, etc. Maybe not in all cases (as it's certainly not relevant in all human cases) but in a large number of cases.

Just my personal observations from a non-scientific point of view.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
same in category... opposites within that category

two opposites must be from the same category to attract. some things can fall into multiple categories which allows them to have opposites within each category they can bond with.

a horse could mate with a zebra or a donkey.. but not with a rhino. it gets complicated because of all the various methods of classing categories. but any attracting opposites you find is only possible because they are both from a category which they can meld with.

one may view man and woman as two seperate categories. but by classification another can regard them as the same category of 'humans'. thus they are equal and opposite because they are of the same category and can intertwine. going further to classifying male vs female once again takes u away as a man and a female dog cannot mate, but if u were speaking of male and female of the same category then mating would once again become fine and supporting of the law of attraction.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

I'm not talking about the ability to have children, I am just talking about in general terms, male and female attract. Sometimes male and male and female and female attract, but that doesn't matter it is still human attracting human - some people do not like to see the bigger picture.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by 0mage

I'm not talking about the ability to have children, I am just talking about in general terms, male and female attract. Sometimes male and male and female and female attract, but that doesn't matter it is still human attracting human - some people do not like to see the bigger picture.

neither am i. replace male and female with all states of opposites.. negative/positive charges, physical states of matter etc. it's an all pervasive truth.

also u sell attraction short. attraction is not just an emotional state. it is actually a seamless bonding. if the bonding is not seamless then attraction has not been truly accomplished like oil and water shaken up in a bottle.

seamless bonding only occurs where there is a receptacle. e.g. a key needs a receptacle of a lock to open a door. placing another lock at a lock will not open the door. likewise for vice versa. the key being opposite to the lock but within the same category can open the lock. again the categories can be complicated due to misclassification when including different shaped and types of keys and brands of locks etc. but will hold true once the classifications have been properly identified.
edit on 29-9-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Oh, Ok.
Now I understand what you're talking about.

new topics

top topics

join