It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly Middle Eastern Virus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Deadly Middle Eastern Virus

vitals.nbcnews.com

Deadly new Middle Eastern virus strikes.

Similar to SARS but effects the kidneys. Story still emerging.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
A new member just posted this news, sadley the post was closed, so I done a quick search and found the news me self. Stories still emerging, although the new members post said we should take *far more* notice as it will be down played in the media.

Keep an eye on it aye..?

Not enough of my own comments apparently..

Erm... USA strikes again? Lol.. To add a conspiracy XD

vitals.nbcnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Thanks Sinny I seen the other OP and will be paying attention.

snf

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This reminds me of the skyrocketing cancer rates after the use of depleated urainium. Granted a virus outbreak is quite different but this will be interesting to see develop. Thanks for reposting.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
SARS was virus warfare targetting Asians, and the ones who died in Canada seemed to have native ancestory.

So, they're using viral warfare against the middle east.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Click

Click

Click

A few links for those who are interested.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You may want to provide some supporting information for such a bold assertion.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
"For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and PESTILENCES, and earthquakes, in divers places." (Matthew 24:7 )

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

It's your thread Sinny.........

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sixswornsermon

Benjamin Fulford was enough for me on that one. I'd like to see you pull of demanding a David Rockefeller interview in his humble little apartment, after threatening his life, and have him oblige.

Think you can pull that off for me, if you phone him up?

edit on 25-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Sorry bro. Hearsay is not enough for me.

Think about it like this:

If TPTB have the tech to create a virus that targets a specific race, and are hell bent on decimating said race, then why are their viruses for all intents and purposes ineffective in their goal?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sixswornsermon

I am not saying that I agree with the notion that SARS was artificially created to "wipe out" asians but perhaps the elite are powerful but simply not competent.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

The "elite" are made up of many.

Are all of their scientists on payroll incompetent?

TBH I don't possess enough knowledge concerning weaponizing viruses, so I will refrain from further conjecture.

Sorry to clutter your thread Sinny.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
www.cdc.gov...

There were no Sars related deaths in the US, and only 8 confirmed to have it there.

en.wikipedia.org...

began in the Guangdong province of China, which borders on Hong Kong......

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Canada's Sars outbreak began in March, and is the only country outside Asia to have recorded deaths from the virus, with Toronto the city worst affected.

rense.com...

Remember SARS? Well, in his first conversation, SARS was pointed out by Ben Fulford as being quite likely an Asia-specific or ethno-specific weapon -- a biological weapon. I noticed [this] actually when it happened, and it broke out in the Orient and made its way here to Canada.

In a Canadian newspaper they published all the photographs of the fatal SARS victims in Canada. About 95 percent of them were Asian. I immediately said there was something suspicious about that, and drew some conclusions, which may well be true.

en.wikipedia.org...

In October 2003, Tong Zeng, a Chinese lawyer and a volunteer in a 1998 Chinese-American medical cooperation program, published a book that again speculated that SARS could be a biological weapon developed by the United States against China. In the book, Tong disclosed that in the 1990s, many American research groups collected thousands of blood and DNA samples and specimens of mainland Chinese (including 5000 DNA samples from twins) through numerous joint research projects carried out in China. These samples were then sent back to the United States for further research, and could be used in developing biological weapons targeting Chinese. These samples came from 22 provinces in China, all of which were hit by SARS in 2003...

Some scientists acknowledge the possibility that the SARS virus was man-made, and some have also noticed there is genetic material in the SARS DNA sequence that does not match any previously known virus, implying it could be man-made.[

So, the chance is relatively high that we are dealing with the same kind of virus, this time targetting a certain DNA protein marker in the middle east.

edit on 25-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sixswornsermon

Sorry bro. Hearsay is not enough for me.

Think about it like this:

If TPTB have the tech to create a virus that targets a specific race, and are hell bent on decimating said race, then why are their viruses for all intents and purposes ineffective in their goal?

Hearsay on a conspiracy forum, where you have to note patterns and connect clues, because the leaders don't hold press conferences and admit to crimes against humanity.

Go figure!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
...sadly the post was closed...

But luckily, Sinny was here so we wouldn't be left hanging by such an interesting assertion made in that post. You are a fine warrior, Sin.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Thanks sinny, it is that time of year and with all the hot weather and no winter last year I have suspected America is in for a really bad one. Lets hope that the deadly ones dont get out of control. Keep looking because the info is out there it is just ignored by the media to control folks.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

A star for your research.

I am checking it out now.

I don't immediately discount the possibility of this being true, just the probability considering the lack of mortality caused by the virus. A test run perhaps? If it was communicable how was it controlled?

Hmmm. Not sold. Even a broken clock is correct twice per day.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by Sinny
...sadly the post was closed...

But luckily, Sinny was here so we wouldn't be left hanging by such an interesting assertion made in that post. You are a fine warrior, Sin.

Cheers GUT, I try me best, I see you took the extra "e" from my "sadly" also aha..

I've just switched from mobile to laptop, so hopefully I can start typing correctly and add some further research

I thought the subject was too interesting to be over looked.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Two cases in London:

LInky

Officials will also be concerned that the hajj pilgrimage next month – which will be attended by thousands of Muslims from around the world – might provide an opportunity for the virus to spread to other countries.

“For now, we need to be watchful: any evidence of human to human transmission causing severe disease would be very worrying and would raise the spectre of a new Sars-like outbreak.

Related links:

yaleglobal.yale.edu...

Information on the SARS out break 2003:

www.cdc.gov...

A paper on a virus related to SARS, thats conveniently disappeared:

www.nejm.org...*v2
edit on 25-9-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join