It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone took a PHOTO of Obama's Wad.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

holding the hot dog. That MUST be staged because he's holding it nice and still before he moves it to his mouth

this one's simple he likes to eat weanies uh hmm hmm....*Cough*
LMAO

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyLiberalHippie
I think it is dumb to carry that much on you because if you get mugged, you're setting yourself up for a big loss...

I dare you to try and rob POTUS

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by seabag

Look at the first photo. See who is there.

Now look at the second photo and try to imagine where you would need to be to have a photo shot at that angle.

Does it now make sense to you?

I call that "zooming in".

What do you call it?

Hmmm....

I'd call it being on the other side of the desk, and standing almost exactly where the guy was in the first picture.

There is no way the first camera man could "zoom in" and take the second picture.

That said --- this is a "money shot" like stated before.

Most folks use cash when they are buying a sandwich. So he is trying to appear like most folks. Except people are usually not that happy about their sandwich (this of course depends on how much bacon).
edit on 23-9-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Originally posted by Alxandro
I see the hypocrisy the op is pointing out here.
I can see the knee jerk outrage if someone were to superimpose Romney's face in the first photo.

That was never my objective in this thread. But the outrageous responses it seems to have received certainly seems to make your point.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I don't know who the gentleman is next to Obama, but in my opinion, he has a hidden camera on him, around his cuff or wallet area. If one checks the angle of the 2nd pic of Obama, the angle of the edge of the glass/plastic and the angle of the plastic bags, it is apparant that Obama flipped his money clip over while pulling out his money and then someone took a picture. Some money clips have a "wallet" side and a "clip" side. Since I have a difficult time "selecting an image" on ATS' site, here is a link to the type of wallet. www.techviva.com...

I an no endorser of Obama, but I hate disinfo. And really, I carry hundreds in my pocket, that doesn't indicate my wealth, merely my lack of trust in financial institutions/banks and my need to be prepared at all times.
edit on 23-9-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

A true "Playa" Keeps his little Bills, on the outside. Hes not a true Playa !

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If you are looking for a message, I would think the message is a positive one. It says, "I'm supporting small businesses in a big way." (IMO, that's a lie, of course, but....)

The fact that our POTUS is carrying a wad of cash, is not offensive. Americans of all stripes can acknowledge that this is not unusual.

Was it staged? Who knows? But, I don't see the wad of money as an issue.

To me, the bigger question, involves that second picture. Who took it? (strange angle) If it was indeed taken at the same time and place as the first one, it had to have been taken with a camera positioned exactly where the mayor is standing with a camera exactly where his credit card is positioned. Why? Was it trying to "see" something else? If so, what? What is that red card in Obama's wallet?
edit on 23-9-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Thats the Mayor of Milwaukee, that lost to Walker, for Governor.

Too bad Obama didnt even visit the State, and stump for him.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I'm sure he knows what he's doing. It is quite possible that he has nothing smaller than a twenty.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Nah, if you look closely:

In the second picture, there is a subliminal 5 dollar bill too.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel

I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

Like not missing a photo Op, that he is like the "common" little guy, in America?

It is quite possible that he has nothing smaller than a twenty.

Quite possible, but highly unlikely. This is so obvious, a photo Op.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by highfreq
If the photo is staged here is my analysis. The gentleman next to him pulls out a debit/most likely credit card, to pay for the purchases.. Perhaps symbolism of the mess the country is in, and Obama paying in cash, represents fiscal responsibility.

Your post went ignored because IMO it was probably too close to the mark
Great analysis.

I doubt it will work though.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I don't see that. Regardless, I think if Obama chooses THAT image for a photo op, he's even more of an idiot than I thought....which could very well be. However, I still stand by my opinion that the man standing next to him has a camera hidden in/on or about him and took that photo.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

reply to post by ThinkingCap

I don't see that. Regardless, I think if Obama chooses THAT image for a photo op, he's even more of an idiot than I thought....which could very well be. However, I still stand by my opinion that the man standing next to him has a camera hidden in/on or about him and took that photo.

Exactly. Why do you think Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett would take that picture? Do you think Obama knew or didn't know?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Second picture. Five dollar dollar bill is sticking out, ever so slightly. Try expanding the image if you are on a smaller screen.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by DirtyLiberalHippie
I think it is dumb to carry that much on you because if you get mugged, you're setting yourself up for a big loss...

I dare you to try and rob POTUS

Whose money is in that "wad" ?

Yours and mine they wiould only be taking back what we owned in the first place.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
They are not random. the first is taken across from him the other is taken next to him from where the man is. Why is it staged I do not know.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
That is Not Obama. Look at that face. It's crystal clear.

Gilbert Gottfried turned black.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I wonder if he has his SNAP card in there.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Actually the only thing missing is some Bling and his Grill showing....

Kiss the ring baby!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join