It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul & the hearing on money Sept 21 2012/Paul's cryptic message?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I'm sorry about the link...but it's all I have to offer...

www.youtube.com...

Notice how many showed up in attendance for and against....so they could hear these 2 expertise in the field. Not only that...they came and laid their ego's aside just in case they might learn from these 2 people who are experts in their field.

Geezzzzz talk about ego's? They know all? How offending!!

It's interesting when Paul says, not exact words..." we need to listen to these guys for when the time comes we have to change our whole monetary system" it's like he's telling us in no Un-certain terms...our dollar will collapse, so let's not repeat our mistakes and go w/ the same monetary system w/ the same people running the show for the next 100 yrs.

The 2 nd guy to speak after Paul...heart felt!
edit on 22-9-2012 by tracehd1 because: Sp chk

edit on 22-9-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
You'll hear what I'm trying to point out in Paul's first 5 mins...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Yeah, pretty much anyone who correctly understands the monetary system sees that is inevitable that the monetary system will crush any economy it touches and collapse upon itself.

If we can, it's best to avoid fiat and debt based monetary systems in that future as they are seen as being destructive.

Thanks for bringing this video to my attention. I will watch the rest of the video now.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
if wereply to post by Elzon1

So I got to ask you....in Paul's opening remarks....do you agree that he did not say ...if we need to change our system...but when we need to change....?

I also got the sense that time is running out....

edit on 22-9-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join