It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

truly bloody amazing...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
seeing the posts the past couple days regarding the attacks on u.s and western embassies... had thought people here on ats would see beyond the lies they're being fed...its about far more than just a damn movie... the anger of the people in islamic countries has been building for a long time... a few of the many reasons behind they're anger... 1. israel being founded by british mandate 2. u.s support for israel and its policy of genocide.. 3. u.s support of dictaters like saddam .. mubarek.. the late shah of iran... 4. u.s led invasions and mass murder in iraq.. afghanistan... 5. western backing of coups in libya.. egypt.. 6. western stirring up trouble in syria trying for another libya.. the list is very long of reasons why the people in islamic nations are angry with the west.. theyve had enough of being exploited and murdered for profit... their anger is justified... but to see people here who are supposedly intelligent enough to see past the lies and propaganda they're fed spout the same ignorance and propaganda is truly bloody amazing... stop and think long and hard about it.. your being played for fools and idiots and falling for it..flame away as expect that once again truth will be/is something westerners dont want to face up to.. as for me.. going to put the kettle on.. fix a cuppa tea and enjoy watching the stars as its a beautiful night here...

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

AMEN.

vvv

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Its cool to get upset at "enemies" 10,000 miles away, even if it is all staged.

It prevents me from having to deal with my own pathetic existence.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

This is true, which is why I have advocated pulling all of the U.S. troops back behind our borders and letting the rest of the world go hang. We are not the worlds police force, nor are we baby-sitters. The rest of the world does not want nor need our nose in their business.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by goochball
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

Excellent.
Love this.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Thx for bringing this up. It needed to be said. It's like every time anything new ever happens people forget the plot line.

"Those who control the present control the past. Those who control the past control the future."
~kane brotherhood of Nod (from c & c)

meaning who ever is in power controls our understanding of history, and when you don't know how a situation developed you do not know where it is going, so you cannot effectively predict or affect the future.

This IS not about the movie or they would be interviewing protestors.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

So would that justify mobs of Americans Brits and Germans attacking embassies in our countries? What good did it do? Always finding ways to make bad situations worse.
I am against the cause and have no respect for the attackers but I can admire the madness of the radical muslim.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
couldn't agree more!!!! well put.
all day long you'll hear people go on about all the goverment lies etc...
but when some obscure diplomat dies in an obviously planned attack,the same people do a 180,and
want to kill the muslims!
ya it was horrible,no one should have died.
and if you think it was because of that retarded movie and thats all,well in my opinion you don't have
the right to talk about ant conspiracy!
its already been reported that most middle eastern muslims haven't even seen it!!!
by the way,the movie was in such poor taste,and so blatenly badly made,as a non muslim,i was embarrassed to watch it! i think that 90 % of muslims that would have watched it just would have shaken their heads
and told themselfs 'americans are ignorant if this is how they think!'
just stop for a moment,and think of what would happen if you change the name from mohammad to jesus in the movieand the film maker claimed to be muslim!
(for all you people that have already posted that christians wouldn't kill over it,can kindly refrain from posting your ridiculous 2 bits). first of all the film would NOT have been shown anywhere.period!
but if it did,there would be protests,and uprisings all over north america!!!
any one who is brown would be subject to beatings,lynchings,and murder.
you know how i know this? BECAUSE IT HAPPENED AFTER 9?11!!!!!!!
sikhs,hindus,and even a few mexicans were beaten and called terrorists all for the colour of their skin!!!!
and it is still happening (e.g. sikh temple shooting)
this whole episode reaks of 'inside job' and is so blatantly rubbed in the american people's face!
it makes 9?11 look like an intelligent operation.
back to the movie. remember mel gibson's passion of the christ?
how it portrayed the jews as being responsible for jesus death.
maybe if you can remember real hard,all the protests that caused with the jewish community.
i know msm didn't cover a lot of it(like always) but a lot did happen world wide!
i can't seem to remember any muslim protest,violent or not,that shows them doing,saying,or portaying jesus in any kind of negative light,at all. or even any other religious figure/god for that matter.
oh ya i forgot,muslims believe that jesus was a prophet!!!
the 'easier to hate than to understand' juvenile,bully mentality of the west of western brainwashed style of thinking has once again not ceased to amaze me.
yes,it is unfortunate that innocent americans(innocent? i heard he was c.i.a!)died. but because of america,
countless thousands of middle eastern people,of all different faiths have also died in the twisted version of 'democracy' the govt. spoon feeds us.
this is a conspiracy / alternative thinking sight.
i'd like to think the folks here are intelligent,but if you can't see through this veil of lies,
perhaps its time to pack up your tin foil hat!
and just a thought before i go.
who do you think put most of these dictators in power????
from south america to the middle east,near east,pre and post wwII europe!!! AMERICA!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Yes, truly amazing!

This is ATS after all, where you think you are going to find people with eyes wide open and minds clear as that starry sky you are admiring tonight.
I always feel I am up against a brick wall when it comes to certain political issues here on ATS. Issues regarding Africa and the Middle East which is oh soooooo far removed from the US. Literally and Figuratively.

You really said it like a pro!

Why is this not in the 'Political Madness' Forum?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I don't have anything more to say than what you guys already said. s & f

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Its very frustrating, but at least its honest. The reactions here on ATS shows what a lot of humans are like... they still see an enemy because he lives in another country, and they blame entire nations for what a group of people say or do. Basically, a very simplified view of the world. The same as given in the mass media.

They cling to science because they believe its rational, not realizing that dogma keeps science in the dark ages.

If its the human fate to kill himself, we have to accept it.

P.S. We dont actually die, only our bodies do. So dont be afraid. D.S.

edit on 14-9-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Haha, like your avatar

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
What doesn't fuel islamic countries? BTW - You left out many other facts in your brief statement.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedmoonMWC

This is true, which is why I have advocated pulling all of the U.S. troops back behind our borders and letting the rest of the world go hang. We are not the worlds police force, nor are we baby-sitters. The rest of the world does not want nor need our nose in their business.

Not only that but put a stop to all the billions in aid and food we supply everyone there. It could be better utilized and appreciated here.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

I'll tell you, but it's a big secret, so keep it hush hush will you?

Non Interventionist Policies.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Great post, OP. Too many people see so little with their blinders on, they're completely oblivious to the fact that they sit in one little tiny square on a giant chess board. They watch the little screen in front of them, and the stuff on the screen prompts them to do this or do that, move to this square, move to that square, stay still, buy health, up your defense, loan some energy (voting) to a more powerful piece so they can make a move, etc.

We need to take off the blinders and recognize the ENTIRE GAME for what it is. We need to see the entire chess match from edge to edge, know what we're doing, know what the stakes are, and PLAY FOR OURSELVES AND EACH OTHER. Not the king and queen, but for all of the little pieces that always get crushed for the greater purpose...the greater purpose of the king and queen, while we only ride along at their whim.

There is more to this than meets the eye, and even if you never know exactly what it is, it always helps to realize that.
edit on 14-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
hate doesnt cancel hate

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
seeing the posts the past couple days regarding the attacks on u.s and western embassies... had thought people here on ats would see beyond the lies they're being fed...its about far more than just a damn movie... the anger of the people in islamic countries has been building for a long time... a few of the many reasons behind they're anger... 1. israel being founded by british mandate 2. u.s support for israel and its policy of genocide.. 3. u.s support of dictaters like saddam .. mubarek.. the late shah of iran... 4. u.s led invasions and mass murder in iraq.. afghanistan... 5. western backing of coups in libya.. egypt.. 6. western stirring up trouble in syria trying for another libya.. the list is very long of reasons why the people in islamic nations are angry with the west.. theyve had enough of being exploited and murdered for profit... their anger is justified... but to see people here who are supposedly intelligent enough to see past the lies and propaganda they're fed spout the same ignorance and propaganda is truly bloody amazing... stop and think long and hard about it.. your being played for fools and idiots and falling for it..flame away as expect that once again truth will be/is something westerners dont want to face up to.. as for me.. going to put the kettle on.. fix a cuppa tea and enjoy watching the stars as its a beautiful night here...
Ummmm................A flag and a star to steer by, not that I feel you care in the least about that, but because it helps to bump the thread and keep it relevant....I quoted your whole post because it needs reiterating. Frankly, I'm as amazed as you are at the glazed eyed threads that are posted on this site. I was almost under the impression that people gravitated to this site because they approach life with eyes wide open. I guess I'm wrong on that score. I can only envy you my friend, how I would dearly love to be an Ex-Pat myself.

YouSir

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I absolutely agree. We need to pull out. It would be best for all concerned. Stop foreign aid to those countries and let others shoulder the responsibility if they want to. We should concentrate on repairing the problems in our own country and become self-sufficient. We are pioneers, inventors, and creative. We can do it. I think sovereignty of countries is very important. I want my government to retreat and say NO to globalization in any capacity that is centrally controlled. I don't mind being there for a neighbor in need, but why the heck would I want to stay where I'm not wanted?

The oil corporations can kiss my butt. I'll ride the bus if I have too.

I know, I KNOW, I am dreaming. But one can dream right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join