It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A most satisfying day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share a little somthing that happend in my life today.

This morning my Dad rang me to tell me about a UFO he saw.

I have had my fair share of sightings, and I have told my Dad about some of the more amazing ones. He is very old fashioned and straight down the line, he never said straight out but I know he didn't believe me, He would have thought I was under the influence or somthing.

So I was very satisfyed and excited to hear about his sighting (which was very interesting) and a little suprised he would tell me.

Sadly he hasn't got long to live so this ment a lot to me, to have him share this and listen to my sightings again with more acceptance.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Good for you then!

Would you care to elaborate on your pa's sighting? And share some of yours?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

Do you feel you can share the details and circumstances of your dads sighting for us .
Sorry to hear he's not well , stay strong

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks guys, my dads sighting happened around 4am this morning, He lives on a farm in a fairly remote area.
He told me he saw what he first thought was a plane approaching his direction, he than noticed it had no nav lights, just a constant white/amber colour light.

He said he watched it for fifteen mins, it would appear to go up/vertical than drop, it was flying eraticly.
He said that when the object would desend it would have a comet like tail. All the while he thought it was getting closer to him, then the light vanished.

As for my sightings, I really need to make a thread on them, I have promised a lot of people I will.
I want to put it all together including e-mails with the Australian UFO reaserch center, original sketches and google earth maps and so on.

I have had at least several sightings in my 35 years of life, 3 of them were very "un-real" experiances and thankfully I had witnesses with me on two of those accasions.

A quick summery of my better sightings include a daylight sighting of a massive cigar shape UFO some mates and myself saw when we were about 15. About 10+ years ago I was walking my dog on the family farm when I saw a silver orb fly intelligently between trees about 10 meters in front of me.
The most amazing sighting and one that I dont go a day without thinking about happened about 6 years ago, I spotted a redish light while driving, the light flew directly towards me, I stopped my car and realized that it wasnt a plane, I got out of the car as it approached me, it flew silently directly above me and stopped. It would have been only 10 to 15 meters above me, it was roughly the size of a family car.
At that point I was standing in the middle of the road looking straight up at the thing praying a car would come so I could stop it it have a witness to this event.

Next the object seemed to go straight up, it got smaller. A friend lived not far away, so I jumped back in my and while keeping an eye on the object I drove as fast as i could to my mates place. I scared the poop out of him by banging on his door and yelling franticly. He, another guy and myself then watched it for about 20 minutes, at this stage it just looked like a very bright red star. I begged them not to look away as I knew this thing was real.
Suddenly it appeared to look like a falling leaf, it dropped and rocked back and forth for a second than it seemed to skip or pulsate accross the sky until it was gone. We were all going nuts at this stage, yelling with pure addrenilin.

It really did seem to be aware of me and was like it was mimicking a star, and it only left when a jet looked to be heading in it's direction.

we did report this one, and were later interviewed by the NSW UFO reaserch.
The very next night we saw another although not as exciting.

I have seen a lot of other odd things in the sky, but the above ones have me in no doubt that we are not alone.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I assume you lived/live in some kind of suburban/country area, one of the disadvantages of living in the city as I do is having few or none UFO sightings. All I can assume was in any way similar to UFO I saw on my holidays in mountains or countryside.

God for you, I envy you in a way.

And all the best for your Dad, it's great you've got such a great relation, I hope you will share a sighting one day staring in the stars together!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

Thats awesome info on his sightings i had one VERY similar as i was driving home late one night and saw the same thing. Tried to follow it but it faded away slowly it was weird. The closer i got the more faded it became until it was gone, seemed to stay a constant size the entire time but it was pulsating pretty awesomely the entire time too, looked crazy when it started to fade because it was still pulsating, it was that clear!
edit on 11-9-2012 by IckaPrick because: Rewording

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gigaherc

Thank you for your kind words. My dad is fighting hard, he has out lived his expected time already, so I keep my fingers crossed.

Yes i live in a semi rural area, and my familys and friends farms are further out of town. I get a lot of people saying that i have some kind "connection" but I put it down to clear skies, warm wheather and a lot of time out doors. Plus im always looking up

Although my most amazing sighting happened closer to town in a fairly built up area, and it happened around 8pm. I really thought many other people must have seen it and it would have been the talk of the town, but it wasn't.

I love reading about UFO sightings, especially ones with similar characteristics to my sightings.
but I have been wary to share my experiances on-line as I feel I have nothing to proove, and I dont need people doubting me from behind their pc's in some city somwhere who never even see a clear sky, and base all their believes on what they read on the net.

new topics

top topics

join