It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maximus Illuminati aka Solomon Tulbure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Virginity must be a very painful disease. Posted by Kai Raega

Well, (according to his published beliefs) he does have his daughter...

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
10. Sex for children

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by William

Originally posted by Illmatic67

I'm not saying that I believe him but some of the greatest minds the world has seen have been high school drop outs.
How about a short list?
Who are these great minds in the past 200 years who are not educated?

The first one is Einstein : He never say one word until he was four years old, and his parents tought that he was a simple mind, never had been degrees on bachelor degree and was a simple laboratory assistant whan ge discovered relativity.

Malcom X had no eduction until he gone in jail for 10 years for drug dealing. Because he knew that he need some education, he started to copy the dictionary in jail. He passed then an advocate degree, at 30 years old.

Newton discovered the gravitation law only at 26 years, before passing his degrees.

Nietzche wrote his most important writings while he was in a psychatric hospital (And Nieztche, even if he was mad is really a great philosoph).

The sadly famous Adolf Hitler was a "looser" painter. He had been fired from the "Beaux-Arts" school of Vienna and become a building painter. It was still his job when he become reichstagg fuhrer in 1933 (
).

And why not ?

[Edited on 29-4-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Careful with a couple of these, Nans: Newton's career (formally) was delayed because the Plague shut Cambridge down for over two years.
And, while Nietzsche had published relatively little, it was all written before his decline.
Even then, he wasn't really "in a mental hospital" as we'd understand it. he was free to move -and did -and eventually died at his sister's house in Weimar.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Jim Morrison wrote all his songs under the total and all-consuming effects of mind altering drugs. These are the same drugs he used while attending school, so its safe to assume any training that could have occured there went unheard.

The Doors RULE!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 05:42 AM
link   
one of my favorite english authors, who had been fired from OXFORD because of his writings.

Percy was the ex-husband of Mary SHELLEY, before escaping and disappear with his boat (Ariel) in a storm, near italy. Estragon, do you think he was the "Modern times prometheus" ?

Another great poet, Arthur RIMBEAU. He wrotes his "illuminations" at the age of 18 and abondonned poetry at 20.He was only a bachelor (But he had some great comments from his teachers, even when he was only a child).

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Nans, I can understand anyone born under the oppressive burden of not being a subject of Her Majesty, having difficulty with Shelley's middle name. But, mispelling "Rimbaud" is "insupportable".
I think either (a) you've been on the Chimay; or (b) you are trying to prepare us for your future recognition as a genius.
Incidentally, neither Shakespeare nor Mozart ever passed a driving test!

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
yet, in any case, the thrust of your postings does rather elude dim Estragon.

I can see a little merit in adducing examples to support the notion that a relatively imbecilic child can become a gifted adult.
but surely here, our focus is upon speculating upon the converse:what sort of child might have become a convincingly imbecilic adult.
"Young Tulbure?", we ask. Tiny Prodigy gone awry: or born stupid...?
We have a right to know.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 02:39 AM
link   
If I want to spell RAINBOW a man who puts letters in colors, That's my problem...

I-A-E-I-O
Y

[Edited on 30-4-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

Take care estragon, you are becomming like Ultra_Phoenix.

[Edited on 30-4-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   
like a sort of american version of the Marquis De Sade...

Philosophy in brothvel (Brhovtel, Brothvels)

In fact (It's true and serious...) I had many problem in school because I'm dislexic. You may have remark in many of my post that I melange words and letters.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   
They are not able to measure imagination and artistic sense (talent).
But it's another question...

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I think this is just some chump with a "Glamour Shot" who has probably made all this up. I'd say all the time at the 7-11 counter or the gas pumps gives him time to come up with all this stuff. He kind of reminds me of Bill Paxton's character on True Lies. A used car salesman bedding chicks by pretending to be a secret agent. As for inventing HIV, he would have been in diapers at the time wouldn't he? HIV was most likely invented by the first perv who ...well lets just say had a love for primates!

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   

"Glamour Shot"

ouch.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Like that one huh? btw, Love the punisher pic.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Jews are Jews man.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join