It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant Rape Victim Shoots, Beheads Attacker

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I didn't come to this thread to read about or discuss religion. I came to this thread to discuss a brave woman who was tortured and took revenge. And yes, I believe she was brave given the way women can be treated for being raped in countries like hers.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It comes as no surprise to me that many ATS'ers are very ill-informed about the nation of Turkey. Turkey is not some kind of Islamic caliphate, it's a secular country with a Muslim majority. There's a difference between a modern, secular Islamic nation and a backward, theocratic one like Saudi Arabia. Ignorance is rampant, even here. Imagine that.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

And like I said, your holier than attitude would disgust Jesus. Christians like you do not even understand the whole point of Christianity. It isn't to go bash and judge other humans...

I went over all my posts just to be certain of context and I singled no one out in judgement, nor did I get personal with jibes and innuendo unlike others. Your harsh inferences upon me brought forth the spirit of judgement here, so I can only suggest one removes the plank out of his own eye before coming here to accuse another of 'bashing' others. I did no such thing other than eventually point out that a poster was in a spiral for her mean spirited behavior delivered--and yet I will defend against any further attacks/untruths as I see fit with the Word behind me as I demonstrated throughout the discourse.

Furthermore I don't place silly labels upon myself like 'Christian'. Such 'titles' mean nothing to me. It's more often than not just a meaningless banner held up by those that profess their faith with their mouths only (not expressing pure love, understanding nor caring to seek His truth in a yearning) thinking they are going to be 'saved' in carrying that ill defined label alone, when their hearts, inner desires and deeds are in clear contradiction.You will know them by their fruits and I can say outright that I observed no 'good spirit of fellowship' in your actions in not attempting questioning me in discussion first as a brother for my perceived 'wrongs' to help 'correct' me with a well rounded reply in a basis--instead just entering to make a snap personal inference that you knew could incite offense.Your comment in reality is not about 'Jesus' disgust with me but using that in place to veil your own prejudiced disgust towards myself because you simply did not like what I taught that was supported by the Word. The fact that I am confident and direct in delivering such knowledge is labelled an 'arrogance' with a 'holier than thou attitude'. So many will be easily offended by His Word and Law--that too has been Prophesied for this current age period and we are going to face all we have earned on this earth collectively and individually.
www.truthortradition.com...

To keep this moreso on topic, our Father is Merciful and this poor woman's plight will be taken into Account in her circumstances of persecution Acknowledged at Judgement.

edit on 11-9-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

I would like to apologize if I incited any anger or offense on this thread. I know I went off on a biblical tangent. Mine was directed at what (I may have mistakenly) thought was the Old Testament belief system.

I must admit, the anger and physical strength in her act is commenable.

Truth is, I don't know what will happen to her in that culture.

Have a great day.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenAlot

You did not attempt to deliver the spirit of offense in the least, your heart knows that however your spirit of humility is a beautiful sight to see.

I also apologise to any I have offended unintentionally by my words. I do not come here seeking conflict in my heart and all are free to disregard all manner of teaching and correction.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

I am humbled. Thank you. Your generosity shows good character.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join