It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton's DNC Speech

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Bill Clinton gave a very good speech. He was definately the star of the DNC.
That being said ... Compare Clinton and Obama. The two dont' even come close.
Clinton knows what he's doing and can handle running the country.
Obama is inept and inexperienced. The contrast is very sharp.

Originally posted by thepresident
Bill Clinton's speech was AWESOME!
He used logic and dismantled all the GOP lies handily.

Too bad he didn't take a crack at all the DNC lies .. but then again, it would probably take him at least a week to go through them all and he's not exactly a youngster anymore ... too big of a job even for him.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
The Republicans LOVE Bill Clinton. Oops!

A lot of people I know .. both republican and democrat ... are wishing Clinton was in office.
After 8 years of Bush43 and (what will be 8) years of Obama ... YIKES!

Clinton did a few things I didn't like, but by golly the man could run the country and balance a budget.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

Bill Clinton has so aged. His appearance of having aged so much had an unexpected impact. I felt as though I trusted him less. I should say even less as I never trusted him to begin with.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
the stuff Clinton said about the Prez. was very subjective stuff... very nebulous... and unsubstantial...
he needed to 'play the unity & support game' for the Party unity factor

i did notice, honestly.... after the local morning news talking-heads on radio pointed out that Clinton made it a very focused point to Thank God for the opportunities which allowed the Convention to take place at all !

I understand that Clintons' 'GOD' reference was a direct ~slap-in-the-face~ to the Øbama handlers & the prez. himself...

because earlier in the convention week~ the WH led Democrats allowed some 20 thousand Muslims to have a collective gathering on the Convention Floor...
but have deliberately excluded any Christian faiths to have any voice what-so-ever at the Convention ...

even to the point of having the Clinton Ad Lib speech invoke the word 'God' ...just once.
to the Party handlers' astonishment/ chagrin... boy are they pissed at the name GOD was uttered, instead of the name of Allah

of course that will be played down as the 'closet' Muslim/Salafist Islamic man called Øbama
continues to mislead the American populace as to his real intentions in relegating the USA into the role of an obiedient servant nation instead of a moral-leadership nation/ beacon of hope & freedom for the rest of the world
(as it was for the previous 150+ years)
edit on 6-9-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

spencer2000

Bill Clinton has so aged.
I felt as though I trusted him less.
I should say even less as I never trusted him to begin with.

yeah, i never voted for the man
i thought he was too groomed & priveleged
as it turned out he was a 'sinner' & will remain forever an unapologetic sinner, satisified with inhaling/having sex with monica & allowing the repeal of the Glass-Steagal act (which he blames on Republicans)!!!

edit on 6-9-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Originally posted by St Udio
i did notice, honestly.... after the local morning news talking-heads on radio pointed out that Clinton made it a very focused point to Thank God for the opportunities which allowed the Convention to take place at all !

He did? I don't remember a mention of God. I can't find any mention of it on the Internet, either. DO you have a source for that?

I understand that Clintons' 'GOD' reference was a direct ~slap-in-the-face~ to the Øbama handlers & the prez. himself...

Really? And how do you understand that? Did someone tell you that? Or do you just suspect that?

because earlier in the convention week~ the WH led Democrats allowed some 20 thousand Muslims to have a collective gathering on the Convention Floor...

Really, again? DO you have a source for this?

but have deliberately excluded any Christian faiths to have any voice what-so-ever at the Convention ...

Really? I saw a nun give a speech, just yesterday.

Do you have any backup for anything that you've claimed here?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I loved it

miss ya bill

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Yes, that was a great speech, but was he really sincere?
I think it was more of a mockery.

When he said
"We're here to nominate a president, and I've got one in mind.",

we all know he was referring to Hillary.

Want proof?
Well, just like when he said " I did not have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky", he actually meant "Ms Lewinsky, I did not have sex with that woman", again he was referring to Hillary.

That's typical Bill, he is great at punctuation, he really knows where to insert those commas and periods.
You think he means one thing but in a court of law he would be able to prove he meant something else, and get away with it.

He was also mocking Obama when he bowed.

Plus, once he starts lifting that finger, body language experts have always warned us to prepare for another whopper,

And lastly, everything went out the window when he praised Joe Biden.
I mean , come on, Joe Biden?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Want proof he was talking about Obama? listen to first 2 minutes of his speech.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The first two minutes, yes, but the punch line was a jab.
He actually caught himself and almost winked.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

It’s funny how some like to believe how sincere Bill was last night but have conveniently forgotten what he said about Obama in the past…

Was he sincere then?

How about Bill's honesty?

Bill's charm gets him a long way! Ol' Slick Willy still has it!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Love your Move America Furward.

Was listening to talk radio earlier. They were talking about Clinton's speech - - how it actually addressed issues - - so different from the "look how great I am RNC".

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
Last night Bill Clinton gave the best speech of the entire 2012 elections and I was expecting to wake up and read all about it on ATS. But I guess those who deny ignorance

HA! Clinton was a big part of the sub prime mortgage collapse and just pretends as if he has nothing to do with the bad economy now. How about you stop denying ignorance?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Be sure to check out Elizabeth Warren's speech. I think Michelle Obama's and Julian Castro's speeches were really wonderful... but Elizabeth Warren lit things up. First time I've heard a politician admit that "the game is rigged." This is a major happening.

Elizabeth Warren: The Game is Rigged

Speech here: Her speech

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Liberals are not Marxists, they are capitalists, please step your knowledge game up.

Look at conservatives in action;

edit on 6-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

how very irrelevant to the quote you took from me. Good luck to your boy mitt though.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

I only saw bits and pieces of her speech on the news. From what I saw it was pretty good, Ill give the entire thing a watch.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Yup...Bill had another president in mind...Hillary.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

A pack of animals throwing a woman to the ground. Not a good look.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
reply to post by PvtHudson

how very irrelevant to the quote you took from me. Good luck to your boy mitt though.

Clinton lied right to your face and you happily accepted it, while telling other to deny ignorance. Also, I'm not Mitt supporter. You're the lemming here, not me.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Why would I waste my precious time listening to a man that not only cheated on his wife family but lied to his people on national television?

What was it George W Bush said? "Fool me once , shame on you , fool me twice .... * blank stare * the point is you won't fool me again".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join