It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do we do as a people when microchips & national ID cards are rolled out?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
By the sounds of it...you will more or less be ostracized from American society if you don't accept national ID's and microchips. You won't be able to shop...buy gas, get jobs...get healthcare. So how do we legitimately survive? I refuse to be a slave to the New World Order. What options do we have if this legislation is passed? Move out of the country?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Someone, or some organization, maybe even ATS will start a big protest. Trust me, it won't happen if I can help it.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by waternorth
Someone, or some organization, maybe even ATS will start a big protest. Trust me, it won't happen if I can help it.

it will happen, if plans have been brought forward then it will come to law.....it only needs time.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Freak
So how do we legitimately survive? I refuse to be a slave to the New World Order. What options do we have if this legislation is passed? Move out of the country?

Team work is the key. There will be enough of us that refuse to help each other, it will just be difficult.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Hi Everybody,

This thread is similar in nature to the one below:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So please feel free to add your thoughts and contribute to the discussion. This thread will be closed.

Thanks
FredT

new topics

top topics

join