It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I beheld Satan falling as Baraq “O” Bamah

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Tesla wanted to give everyone free energy so does that mean he was working with Satan? The things people think of about Obama to show he is evil is quite funny.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
But its written in the Torah & Old Testament..

are these not sacred scriptures to the vast majority of Americans?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Torah: Luke 10:18 states:

But its written in the Torah & Old Testament..

So like you wrote earlier, you're saying the book of Luke is in the Torah????

edit on 2/28/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I went to the strongs hebrew and read each part for myself. Well aware he is hand picked to symbolically be this. But on a spiritual level, he's inundated with something negative, perhaps specifically due to some ritual or even just taking the pontiff chair. The one who sort of checked in on me was Abaddon, who is apollyon from revelations 9 11. The big bad guy of the abyss. He's connected to that entity and don't know why.
edit on 28-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

buster2010
Tesla wanted to give everyone free energy so does that mean he was working with Satan? The things people think of about Obama to show he is evil is quite funny.

It's not what people think, your opinion and mine, its the actual very obvious wording thats the problem here, as if the elite are playing the game of rubbing the simpletons face in the doggy poo over and over and laughing. Its incredibly insulting and pathetic that they do this.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
weird and cool post, OP

in the vampire *mythology*, if you know what to look for, you can spot it a mile off
it's the same with all these "devil-people" (i just call them devil people)

some of the names are fascinating;
chertov (sic) "of a devil"
kardashian "of a mason"
hayden christenson (loosely worked) "heathen son of God"
nicole kidman calls her baby "sunday rose"
(and so on..)
the most interesting one i've come across so far is nikki minaj, a cleverly encoded moniker that translates to something like "sex union/f___ marriage"!?

..then you start looking into how most of these folks are genetically related

i didn't sign up on the first day of bible camp either, but God help us, everything is garbage and lies these days (it's ridiculous how these goat-folks just can't seem to wrap their heads around that, it took me a while to wise up also)

your post is 2 years old, but i recently saw some video presentations where obama makes some kind of union address (i'm posting from down under and ignorant of U.S ways) for reference the video shows previous addresses where the comment "under God" is constantly added, obama however doesn't say the 'under God' part in his rendition

i've also seen him essentially 'mock' the bible- quoting various stuff from deuteronomy

fwiw- there's a really amazing sid roth episode called "the harbingers", (with more of this eerie bible-stuff) anyone who is not a bible-fan ought to watch that and ask themself "is the bible really *real*? or are we dealing with a bunch of psychopaths who are just using it like a playbook?"

edit on 28-2-2014 by UNIT76 because: afterthoughts.. they say it happens in the autumn years

stuff like this just cracks me up

slowly it will dawn on this guy..
tesla wasn't *in* power
he just wanted to *give* it to everyone
it's not about "tesla being a pawn in satans game"
those powerful people who f___ed tesla over are the pawns

then there's obama and the failed solandra (solar power) company?

..this is like shooting goats in a barrel

edit on 28-2-2014 by UNIT76 because: amos 5:8

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Where does scripture say Satan snaps his fingers and makes lightning? "Add thou not unto His words, lest He reprove thee, and thou be found a liar" Proverbs 30:6.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Luke 10 18:

The passage that if taken in a fundamental way (which it probably isn't, and probably means descending into flesh for all), but literal meaning is Christ named satan and he saw this fall:

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Now, whether it is Greek, Aramaic or Hebrew is a whole other story. I believe the new testament was primarily written in Greek.

However we now have a president whose name, aside from bearing an obvious similarity to Osama bin laden, and who looked a bit like him, as if maybe they even cloned them, aside from a whole other conspiracy of weirdness, we have some a chilling game being played by the bildenburg PTB over the US people. Its like they just laugh at everyone. Obviously Obama has a different name and no one get the truth out his SS number or Birth Certificate.

But, if you go to strong's hebrew, and do your own search its in plain site:

biblehub.com...

Strong's Concordance
baraq: to flash (of lightning)
Original Word: בָּרַק
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: baraq
Phonetic Spelling: (baw-rak')
Short Definition: forth

Note, the O or U is a joining letter in the Hebrew.

www.eliyah.com...

Bamah

Bamah [E] [H] [S]

A high place
Ezekiel 20:29

www.biblestudytools.com...

Ezekiel 20:29 (King James Version)
Then I said unto them, What is the high place whereunto ye go? And the name thereof is called Bamah unto this day.

This was done, right in our face. As if they are rubbing our face in the kitty litter box.
edit on 2-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

The chief reason is that Lucifer / Satan is not going to let anyone share in his glory when the world worships him as God.

Quick question,

Should you have written "share in their glory" instead of "share in his glory" And "worships them as god" instead of "him as God"?

Are Lucifer and Satan the same or separate beings?

(post by tulsi removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tvtexan
If Obama fell from heaven, where the heck did Biden fall from? His tricycle?

LOL!

Seriously, there was Intel photo leaked of Barack Obama wearing his Devil/Satan garb. It's been mostly scrubbed from the internet I think. Rarely seen these days.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Clearly, with the benefit of hindsight, Barack Obama was NOT the antichrist.

Was he in the employ of forces working on the antichrist's behalf? I guess that comes down to how your interpret Obama's actions.

If he is the Antichrist, he still may "come back" into the public eye at some point and do the world great harm.

Maybe this whole impeachment drama was engineered by Satan to give Obama both a "legitimate" reason and an international stage for a comeback?

And as a "saviour" of all things.

The irony of doing that - the antichrist entering the world stage as a saviour - may just be too much for Satan to pass up.

However, on a personal level, I believe the antichrist will be a woman for a number of reasons.

Not the least of which is that no one would suspect a woman in that role.

It's the *PERFECT* cover for the largest clandestine operation ever undertaken in the history of the world...

edit on 10/6/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Paper trail shows he was assigned that name by feds

What has our country come to?!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Yah weh threw balls of fire, an Zeus threw bolts of lightning, an yet they both could start floods like the Elohim in Gilgamesh made a bleeding heart frost giant cry.

Buddha supposedly threw out a satanic chimp, the Monkey King along with a mountain on top of him. Mountain now king of him.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

AOC as the Antichrist! Who knew?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join