It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying saucer seen in Russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Just found a video of a flying saucer. I'm not sure if it's real or not, but the fact that some people in the backround turned around may support the authenticity of this video. Here is the video:

edit on 29-8-2012 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
What is the purpose of posting this? It's obviously fake.Did I miss something ?!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I gotta get me one of those!

Kinda fun--and pretty damn good CGI. But still CGI....

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

Do you think this is funny or are you totally lacking in intellectual discernment?

Because, we're really trying to take the subject seriously here and not look like the gullible fools that many of the so-called establishment take us for.

Thank you for your future cooperation in our mutual endeavor.

edit on 29-8-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

It seems as though anyone who sees a video of a ufo that looks too real deems it fake. One cannot simply dismiss evidence of something without having knowledge of it's true appearance. It can be CGI or an actual ufo.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
that gave me a good laugh before breakfast.the u.f.o. looks like it cuts through the buildings in the background.
Is that flames on the guys lada?"think I'll get me picture taken with my cool 1980's lada with flames painted on"

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
reply to post by The GUT

It seems as though anyone who sees a video of a ufo that looks too real deems it fake. One cannot simply dismiss evidence of something without having knowledge of it's true appearance. It can be CGI or an actual ufo.

I know that's not directed at me...but you can't really think that video is real? There's absolutely nothing in that video that suggests it was real. I'm a big UFO believer...but I think you just posted this to get some kind of reaction. I think you know it's fake too.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Ha ha, this was a nice video. The CG is just ok, but adding a crowd reaction is a nice touch. These guys should give more credit to themselves and include their names. It's shame they waste their time and energy for a few clicks on You Tube and a couple of profoundly dumb comments in the sort of "I'm not sure if it's real, but..."

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
How about the guy in front who happens to turn
& conveniently pull binoculars out of what appears to be
the left panel of his jacket? Sorry...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Whilst it's obviously not *real,* it's a level above a lot of other fakes. What with the acting and the car alarms going off, they made an effort. Crop circle makers have come a long way in terms of design (fantastic work) and maybe it's time the saucer-spoofers raised their game too.

This'll be all over Maussan's TV show. He'll have his best pan-pipes music and ask in wondrous confusion, 'What could this be? Have the dragon-gods from the skies returned?' Oh yeah, he's gonna love this one.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Im gonna make a cgi of ME flying around.... But on youtube it will say its real. So it will be real....

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

It could be a true ufo or it culd be photoshopped, which is why I posted it here, to get some thoughts from people who might know what it actually is. And I do not believe that it is fact or fake, I merely thought that the video was worth posting.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ektar
How about the guy in front who happens to turn
& conveniently pull binoculars out of what appears to be
the left panel of his jacket? Sorry...

Cheers
Ektar

And somehow manages to turn around and look before the UFO even "decloaks," to boot.
Perhaps he is prescient. Quick, somebody start a thread about the Russian prophet who can sense UFO's before they actually appear!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I don't know what was worst - the Lada or the Saucer.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Just found a video of a flying saucer. I'm not sure if it's real or not, but the fact that some people in the backround turned around may support the authenticity of this video. Here is the video:

A quick tip look at the youtube link and look at other videos posted by the user if they seem obsessed by ufo videos that will answer your question.

Also if this was real do you not think it would be shown world wide in the media

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Well you would be wrong. That video is worthless..it's garbage and like I said(even if the mods slap me on the wrist) you knew it was fake when you posted it.
edit on 29-8-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Not binoculars a camera.
At least it looks like one to me.

How do we know what things would be like if space visitors stopped in?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

reply to post by nightstalker78

It could be a true ufo or it culd be photoshopped, which is why I posted it here, to get some thoughts from people who might know what it actually is. And I do not believe that it is fact or fake, I merely thought that the video was worth posting.

That's ok, extraterrestrialentity. We are all so fed up with hoaxes that became cynical. Another quick tip from me - when you see such video, copy the title and search in You Tube with it. If you see at least two other accounts posting it at the same time that probably means that someone is making money from it.

Some of these videos weren't even intended to be hoaxes but they might very well be someone's exercises or experiments with CG and AE apps. That was the case with the famous gray alien video that went viral once. The guy who made it wrote tons and went all around the net to explain it was his art project but others kept insisting it's real to brainwash people and make money from his own work.

Therefore, by posting such videos on forums, you only generate more clicks and more money for people, who should get a life and a real job. And you risk to be suspected as a promoter for one or more of those corrupted channels.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Can we get someone to translate this into English ?
Or at least read what it says on the side of the car.

By the way a poster said there are flames on the car but I see bump-outs a bad paint job and
rust at the front wheel well.

Looked again.. Maybe that is flames.

edit on 29-8-2012 by azureskys because: added more

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
they might have been able to get the pedestrians in on the act, but not one of the cars driving by slowed down for a look

top topics

<<   2 >>

join