It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction.....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
other opinions of our new member:
www.authorzone.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by William
Members should recall that my former customer user title used to be "Supreme Skeptic Overlord"... and I would encourage you to examine these links:

groups.yahoo.com...

groups.yahoo.com...

Willam I read thses links and I have to say i'm thoroughly disgusted.

This is the revamp of the original "Solomon Tulbure Exposed" Yahoo Group founded by monksealji. Illuminatimax is suspected of internet fraud and promotion of questionable sexual habits, is a non-US-citizen who has filed bankcrupcy and is mainly subsidized by his parents who live in Tennessee. His qualifications are no higher than trade school level. The self acclaimed "Dr." of the Bavarian Illuminati Order uses this contitle to talk people into giving him their money or buying his books related to objectivism and atheism, which are basically ALL plagiarized from other authors. We have found out that he infact is a practicing Jew, who tries to lead Moslems to fight against Christians for his personal satisfaction. If you have information leading to new facts, we will assist you in getting even. Our members are dedicated and experienced and will help YOU. The member area shall remain closed to protect member privacy.

Solomon Tulbure

[Edited on 28-4-2003 by abstract_alao]

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Come on people, lets give the new member a chance.

And some lithium

As well as some other drugs, ya know: colonics valium, prozac, shock treatments

That should do the trick.

XAOS

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The only reason Im commenting on this is because this person aroused my suspicions at first post.

Dont you people remember the patterns of the McQueen Scion bull#?

They always post some moronic anti-christian, atheist bull# and then the spamming commences.

Ill be surprised if this person isnt part of that hacker wannabe group.

I agree Xaos, or maybe the institution should just up the dosage.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   

other opinions of our new member:
www.authorzone.com...

I do not understand why you are displaying hatred. Do you know me? No, and I don't know you either, although I have an opinion already.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
xaos
on your avatar

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
thanks aa, there are about a gazillion of those here

And to Solomon aka Max I. we may not know you personally but your reputation stinks. Sorry bout that. It will be really hard to find gullible people here, try another conspiracy board, we've had enough of spammers.

XA
S

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomon Tulbure
I do not understand why you are displaying hatred. Do you know me?

Simply keeping our fine members completely informed. Not hatred, just information.

And yes, I've known of you for some time.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomon Tulbure
I do not understand why you are displaying hatred. Do you know me?

Simply keeping our fine members completely informed. Not hatred, just information.

And yes, I've known of you for some time.

Posting a picture of me in another topic on the board is a part of keeping members informed? You are nothing.

As I said, perhaps you are a homosexual if you like showing and looking at pictures of men.

Why don't you show me YOURS? Great looking Mr. Universe huh..

Oh wait, you don't have a scanner (!), I forgot.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
What a silly thread.
"As I said, perhaps you are a homosexual if you like showing and looking at pictures of men. "

Credibility just flew out the window.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
What a silly thread.

Credibility just flew out the window.

No, I always introduce myself.

Good thread, silly replies maybe.

And no, maturity flew out the window, not credibility.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I believe they go hand in hand on the net. That is MY opinion.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
solomon tulbure...

I france we dont know him...

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Max I was going to ask you a simple question. If your a hard core athiest, then why do you persist on quoting the bible?

Don't use what you don't know and don't understand.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Seems to me that they are not being hateful...just wary. Our community has been attacked in the past, and the Admins and Mods are not ones to sit by idly and let it happen again. Of course they are going to watch new members closely, warn other members about possible danger.

By the way, welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, what are your intentions here?

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
Welcome to ATS, what are your intentions here?

To be a member like everyone else.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
To enlighten us, PA, for we are but ignorant sheep.

He is here to tell us that, well, he's here to tell us alot of old, stale stuff.
You obviously didn't click through to get some info on this guy, if this guy is actually this guy, so here is a little pasting of what is to come:

"Illuminatimax is suspected of internet fraud and promotion of questionable sexual habits, is a non-US-citizen who has filed bankcrupcy and is mainly subsidized by his parents who live in Tennessee. His qualifications are no higher than trade school level. The self acclaimed "Dr." of the Bavarian Illuminati Order uses this contitle to talk people into giving him their money or buying his books related to objectivism and atheism, which are basically ALL plagiarized from other authors. We have found out that he infact is a practicing Jew, who tries to lead Moslems to fight against Christians for his personal satisfaction...."

Now, if this guy is not actually this guy, but merely an identity thief, that means he's stale cubed.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
You obviously didn't click through to get some info on this guy, if this guy is actually this guy, so here is a little pasting of what is to come:

I actually did click on the links and see what he is all about, I guess thats why I am curious to know what his intentions are. It seems there is more to it than just posting like the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have a Border Collie named Maximus..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join