It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How could you make 300 dollars a day with a website?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by othwald

Thanks man. But why only sell black, grey or white hats? Why not sell ball caps. Those are probably the most popular hats out there. Then maybe a cow boy hat, gatsby or fedora. So they'll actually teach me how to sell the hats online? or offline too?

I know I'd do something similar and call the site Ballcapworld dot whatever

edit on 27-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

I guess YOU could call it moving virtual merchandise...

What do YOU call it?

2nd.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable
reply to post by r2d246

Easy as pie brother....buy and sell,you don't even need a website of your own...use other peoples.for example,I found a bike for 500...nice pan head sold for 2000 with in 2 days....I have actually moved furniture from site to site for a profit.Get your marketing skills out

What do you do? Drop ship it between sites? What you're saying wouldn't make it very feasible to keep shipping it from a seller to you then to another buyer. Especially something as big as a bike. Or furniture. If you had a warehouse centrally located, in say Wichita, then maybe that would work.

And if you're talking about buying it unseen and then re-selling it unseen, everything virtual, you're asking for a boatload of trouble there. People who do drop-shipping have other people verifying the goods at some point in the process.

There you go OP, get into the drop-shipping business. As long as you're not lumping it's easy work.

send me a link to the ebook instructions on how to do it k.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

You gotta be joking about the ballcap idea....right?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Making your own niche on the web is very difficult to do. This is something I'm currently struggling with, but I'm slowly making headway. It's not so much what you're selling, but it's how you're selling it, or rather, how many people are able to find your site. There are sites that just sell other sites products and make money, then they copy past that idea and run it on 5 domain names all with the same programming. Then they start making a little bit of money based off simple commission.

I do have one word of advice for you OP, if you're doing this because you think it'll be easier then other routes, you sir are dead wrong. It's more challenging to develop a product or site on the web that actually generates an honest income.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

send me a link to the ebook instructions on how to do it k.

Send me a PM stating how much my efforts are worth to you. I know what they're worth, let's see if we're on the same page.

If I'm going to do your work for you I'm going to get paid for it. I gave you an idea, the rest is up to you.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I plan on making a million by the end of next year. Wanna know how?

Since I am computer stupid, I will have my cohort hack ATS and I will allow you to pay me via paypal for stars and flags. I will then add the appropriate amount of stars and flags to whatever thread you author that you pay for. Stars and flags are some alien addictive substance on here. Im just going to be a dealer in illegal endorphin highs when you get a rack of stars and your thread ( on zits or alien probing or furries you met at the comicon) gets top space due to a bazillion flags.

Voila.. Im the new bill-ette gates.

<< 1   >>

join