It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Can Rhyme In Any Way, Your Abilities Are Desired To Be Admired

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Ah tis ryhme youd ask of me...
and twould oblige, most privily...
On ATS we try to see
All things as they really be...
Through cursed goverment dissemination
Of propaganda, and disinformation....
The world we view, reflects so starkly
That we see, through glass,... but darkly....
SO we united, to our visions defence
And seek to deny ALL ignorance....
As victory goes to those that dare
Widom will follow those who can share................

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenEars123

Give credit where credit is due, Linkin Park wrote those words, certainly not you,
Plagerism is wrong, even when it's a song. Some call it theft, when theres no source left.
The words may be true, depending on whos view, for posting them here, I will say thank you.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
For we all look alive, pickin' apart the clues, finding right from the wrong, we're all here simply cause we seek the truth, life, and what's new, we're up to date on the news, and we can stay respectful, pointing out what we know as true, we appreciate potential, ambition, the skills we have abroad, all coming together, some paranoid to be united as one, but I'm here to say, I'm glad we have ATS, a completely awesome site, admit it, we're all the best.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

I genuinely thought I had copied the title and artist in at the top, oops.
Yes great words by LP

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Children being killed in their masses, innocents slaughtered caught up in clashes, tears in their eyes trapped by their lashes, reflecting the horror of a country of ashes.

A child walks alone, her kin have been taken, her will has been broke and she feels forsaken. She prays it's a dream from which she'll awaken, but it's all a nightmare, her dreams have been broken.

Blissfully unaware of atrocities that unfold, the sheeple follow blindly, willingly controlled. When the story is the same it starts to get old, I for one don't believe the lies that they've told, I'll stand up and be counted, let's all break the mold.

edit on 27-8-2012 by Griff187 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2012 by Griff187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Some days go awry
This is something i can't deny
Because the animals have flown the coop
While honest men stay on the sloop

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i dont know.
you dont either.

posting here
s like pulling your peter....

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
i dont know.
you dont either.

posting here
s like pulling your peter....

Hard to follow that, without some obscenity

Rather speak the truth and reach for that in obscurity

Dreamin' and scheming if only for the purity.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracytheoristIAM

Roger, Conspiracy^, holdin' on to modern decency, Rainbow talkin' crazy, this is the net, your gender is hard to see, through this lifeless computer screen, though what I mean, are you a girl, if your not, change of subject please, I'm keepin' it clean, and on to the switch, ION propulsion, have you seen this yet, quite the article to read, I find it rather interesting, check out the link, then you can see this part of reality, behold what I've seen, no question about comparison when up against a rocket, read for yourself, like the static electricity in your pocket, wow I gotta stop it, I don't wanna get off topic, what's common is only the ION, with static electricity, and ION propulsion, I rest my motion.

Link About ION Propusion (NASA link)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

I think you'll find it may have been deleted because of all the drug references

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff187
reply to post by Frankenchrist

I think you'll find it may have been deleted because of all the drug references

Hhhhmmmmm.

Maybe.

But there are other rhymes here about alcohol.

That's a drug.

I also used one metaphorically.

Continue.....

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I look around, and find a life, filled with demons, and the light, wondering what's right, it's sad to notice all the lies, sometimes, in the end times, i wonder who will come forth, wonder who will spread worth, on the weak ones, and the poor, blood on the floor, knife in your hand, you take commands, from the devil, satan laughing in the background, hear screams from hell, while you lose reality with yourself, in a cell, are these four walls, you think to yourself of the purpose at all, when it's too late, done made the cuts, in your gut, you fill regret, begin to cry, as you think why, life flashes before your eyes, there is a savior, Jesus Christ, descends from the clouds, in form of light, gives out His hand, too weak to move, He gives you strength, and your soul is consumed, with His love, your sins forgiven, now your healed, for God you're winnin', multiple souls, you know your role, your goal is to do the works of Jesus, has been resurrected, life's been inspected, and you're expected to make a decision, God gave free will, don't judge based on feelin', just love, trust the Spirit, of God to deliver even, when you're low, can't see the light of day, though, God loves you anyway, we know, everyone has bad days, but keep your head up through the hate, you will win, and your feelings matter, ignore the hatred, keep on doin', live your life, just know that Judgment comes to all, wrong, and right.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
As I ponder going to bed,

Cause my eyes are burning in my head.

Its not from the bourbon but instead,

Its all the # on here I read

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Closed, because despite the fact this isn't a schoolyard, people are behaving like children

top topics

<< 1   >>

join