It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Hackpen Hill Cube

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i believe some are man made and some are not. It's definitely possible that this one is man made, but I tend to believe that this one is genuine in other worldly (or other dimensionally) creation.

The ones that are not man made carry messages for sure, even if only some of us care to look and decode.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

isn't quite 3D.

Almost like it's representing that 3D is morphing or changing or slightly off. 3D probably = our existence or how we perceive life and what we know. Could also then indicate a change occurring.

My first though was " So Nintendo didn't event the Gamecube after all " lol

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonrunner

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
Are people doing these?

I find it hard to believe some kids are traipsing around in the dark making something like this.

It's easier to believe its aliens isn't it.

Why does it have to be only those 2 options.....

that is where everybody is wasting their time...

think a bit harder.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The real question people should be asking, is not if it is humans or aliens, or the neighbors cat, or the damn butterfly making these crop circles........But we should be asking...

Why do we not know?

Why is it such a big secret?

A big drawing appears in a field, and we don't know who did it.... is it not strange that we can't figure it out? Why can't we? How is it possible that we know nothing about these drawings that magically appear in our crops. How is it possible, that no one has ever witnessed a circle being built? Why haven't all the farmers in these area's posted cameras all around the fields to monitor what happens while they sleep? It's insane that we can go 100 years and not question why. They are too elaborate to be a hoax, they are too perfect to be a hoax. Humans are capable of creating beautiful works of art, but they are not perfect, mistakes are made, but these don't seem to have any. So now we must ask, how they are made. What kind of technology? If it is indeed aliens, then why would they bother to draw in our fields, but not expose themselves to the world. If they are trying to tell us something, then why all the coded messages, why not just come out and say, hey guess what, you're living the wrong way and headed for destruction, you gotta change..... What good is a drawing in the field going to do, except confuse us more? Crop circles are only a mystery because we allow them to be. We know that every single year, several of them appear, if we were to look for them, and watch for them, we would find out who is creating them. How can we not?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Have you ever seen a partially completed crop circle?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Ya, must be bearded Jim and his laser guided plank prelunker.....with automated rangefinder and GPS measuring equipment....No one would notice 2 guys in a field pulling what would amount to a all nighter and half dayer to get it that good lookin....

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by moonrunner

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
Are people doing these?

I find it hard to believe some kids are traipsing around in the dark making something like this.

It's easier to believe its aliens isn't it.

Why does it have to be only those 2 options.....

that is where everybody is wasting their time...

think a bit harder.

What if we have it all wrong? And this is the earths way of telling us to stop it or else? Maybe its the earth creating these things....kinda like a sign laungage?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I love how many people don't read the thread.

People made it.

Find your own interpretation, it's art.

It's amazing how ignorant all these Mulders are on ATS.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Why haven't these artists claimed responsibility? They could earn millions if they came forward and presented it as an art form.
edit on 27-8-2012 by abdel because: changed thousands to millions. Banksy did.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Beautiful, reported yesterday, August 26th.

I wonder if the 6's have any significance? If you count the other sides you can't see, you get 216 individual squares. (36 X 6).

216 = 6 X 6 X 6.......

I would love to see one in person.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...
edit on 26-8-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

Signals are you mad? This has obviously been made by two really, really, really, clever blokes with a couple of boards, a bit of rope, and a few pints of ale.

No seriously that is amazing and drawing it with a pencil and ruler would be impressive enough.
Im going to read the rest of the comments and hope you guys have found some great stuff out love the code breaking on here it seems to be my latest interest, star for you top man

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by exroyalnavy
reply to post by Hecate666

Hi Hecate. The thin lines you refer to are called in farming "circles" (pardon the pun), "tramlines". All the farm machinery from ploughing, to seeding, to spraying, to harvesting, travels along the same tracks. This minimises the amount of crop damaged by the machinery through getting squashed by the wheels of the tractors.
I used to edit a TV Programmes in the UK called "Farming Outlook" for over 8 years and I think every edition showed these tramlines at some time.

Hi back. I don't know how to say this...but I am fully aware of the "tramlines" you are talking about [insert a massive DUH here, my granddad owned a farm].

I am not talking about them as I know they are made by tracktors. I can't believe that I have to explain something this obvious but I seem to have to.

Dear exroyalnavy, I meant the thin intersecting lines within the cube that are not tracks but part of the design, furthermore I mean the short lines of the arrow design which are also not track marks.
It is those that are baffling as there are no footprints nearby and they are extremely thin compared to other crop circle patterns.
Yes...not the big massive parallel lines used for machinery...no definitively not them...
[Walks off shaking her head]

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by lazernation

I bet they were knackered after laying this down with there timber slats and rope.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

I often wondered could this be alien teenagers, joy riding in their dads flying saucer ant tagging that backward little planet we've been told we shouldn't go to.
I mean our kids defy us, and do what we tell them not to. So instead of spray paint they have some crop circle making machine and they're pranking us backward primitives.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Tourist attraction? Get people talking about your farm? I didn't realize farms were a hot vacation spot these days?

You're gonna need a new theory as why farmers are in cahoots with crop circle pranksters cuz I ain't buying that.
edit on 26-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

You must be super-naive! There are hordes of newage people going there, Wiltshire, Salisbury and wherever those appear all the time - those tourists bring in in money, they stay there for lodging, eat in restaurants in the area AND they usually pay a fee to enter the field!

That being said, that pattern is REALLY crazy and i have troubles imaging some guys making them...i guess those people must have no lives up there to go through such crazy work to make them.

On the other hand, i am not surprised, because the area where CCs appear in the UK seems otherwise extremely boring and flat - basically, the CCs is all they have as an "attraction"

edit on 27-8-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
"Aliens" coming to visit us and traveling all that way just so they could mess around crop fields and create symmetrical shapes no one has understood the real meaning of for more than a century.
^This sounds perfectly okay,

But the fact that people want some publicity so they prank around using 'Crop Circles' as a way to say "Aliens were here! Watch!" - Is not something "you would buy"?

Gullible.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Some cropcircles are manmade. But there are still some, which have a special kind of kink., they aren t broken like by using a rope and plank.

edit on 27-8-2012 by TomKnox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This one looks far too neat and perfect to have been done by pranksters overnight.... look at the intricate detail... not to mention the 3D effect!!

No idea what it means but would like to know.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
A cube ... obviously the Borg did it!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdel
reply to post by DaTroof

Why haven't these artists claimed responsibility? They could earn millions if they came forward and presented it as an art form.
edit on 27-8-2012 by abdel because: changed thousands to millions. Banksy did.

Because if it was done without the farmers permission, I imagine they'd be liable for something would be my guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join