It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time to realize!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
i aint gonna give ya a whole lotta info.
this video just tells you why our reality isn't what it seems.
just watch and learn. real quantum physics!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
If we ever had ALL the secrets of the universe revealed to us by some cosmic being or devine intelligence it would be exactly like you finding an ant, taking it home then read quantum physics literature to it.

How would the ant benefit from that knowledge? Will it better his abilities to be an ant?
edit on 25-8-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Saw that before a while back along with about five or six others like it. After watching these videos I decided to take over this reality. I will teach everyone to respect the earth and all her creatures or suffer the consequences. The ones running this mess now are greedy and power hungry and aren't doing a fair job, they are sucking the life out of us and jeopardising the other species of the world.. Draining our strength to make their lives more powerful. Things will change. I am now ready to accept the power,.

Well, that first part was in case I have the power to change things. Wishful thinking gets you nowhere. In actuality the video is to try to convince us that this isn't real and that everything will fix itself if we believe. Talk about a bunch of crap, seems like propaganda put out by TPTB so we don't get negative and challenge them. Seems like they are good at hitting things at different fronts. Confuse and divide so things stay the same. I wish the video had some merit but I just doubt it does. Just in case, I am initiating paragraph 1.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Great compilation there, thanks for sharing! Good to hear Grant Morrison and Bill Hicks at the end too.
edit on 25-8-2012 by robhines because: typo

new topics

top topics

join