It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raping and killing babies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
2 stories in the last 24 hours have left me numb and heart sore.

pals-mourn-kids-stoned-to-death

The bodies of their friends - siblings Hosea, aged 10, and Johanna Kekana, 12, and that of their cousin Bafana, aged nine - were found in the bush about 2km out of the town.

The girl was raped before she was killed, according to the police. The three went missing on Wednesday after taking part in the march organised by the Dikubu Primary School to demand more teachers.

man-confesses-to-raping-11-girls

In the case of each of the 11 victims, Nofemele saw them playing close to their homes, abducted them and raped them. One of the girls, aged five, was raped vaginally and anally.On September 12 last year, during Nofemele’s second-last attack, he admitted to abducting, raping and murdering another five-year-old girl.

In his plea explanation, Nofemele said further that he choked the little girl because she would not stop crying.

After a while, when she did stop, he realised that she was dead.

This is the rant forum, but i can't rant, close to tears.

Just, give a thought and a prayer for those kids.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Starred and Flagged, not for the content however, absolutely disgusting.
There is no excuse, no reason, no NOTHING that should lead to one human being doing something so horrific to a child. Doing such things to an adult would in itself fill me with rage but this has me, I don't know how to express how i feel right now. I'm a father of 2 girls, 7 and 10 so I always read these things from a fathers perspective. I know that there are many people without children who would react in the same way.

Fair trial and all that but anybody who does this does not deserve to live in my opinion.
Before anybody jumps on me for that comment, Human rights? Were where the rights of the children? You do this and you forfeit your human rights in my opinion.

Sub-human scum that should be removed from the face of the earth.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Words fail me. This should be under ' Social Issues and Civil Unrest ' until they start a 'Human beings disgust me to the core of my soul' category.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by waveydavey

Doing such things to an adult would in itself fill me with rage but this has me, I don't know how to express how i feel right now. I'm a father

That's exactly how i feel

new topics

top topics

join