It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denialism, Burying Ones Head In The Sand Like An Ostrich Will Only Make The World Worse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Before I begin I wish to point out that I was never a "conspiracy theorist" until 9/11 however I found myself labelled as such after studying the evidence.

That aside I wish to point out a couple of facts, throughout history bad people have navigated thier way to the top of civilization only to bring it down through greed and with such terror that its beyond belief.

However, Civilization has always bounced back, and how you may ask. Let me explain. The reason civilization has always bounced back from destruction is because those who carried it out from the top have always fallen hardest and those supporting the top also. So make no mistake people, choose your side very carefully.

When society breaks down so will law and order. When this happens, like so many times in the past throughout history, it will be open season on all that is bad and all those who supported the top. I dont make this statement lightly, I have just read history and this is the natural course to take.

Please feel free to comment,

Thanks.

edit on 20-8-2012 by TheMindWar because: Title too long

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Those who fail to know their history are destined to repeat it. We are coming to a close of days and how our next great evolution will shape up we can only guess. The best thing is to be as ready as you can be. In the end a bunker only goes so far, you have to come out some time.

You are dead on here, it is just scary as to guess where our end will come.

new topics

join