It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Now my life sounds dull if told slowly but here are the key events

when i was six i had just started to use psi i started to meditate lightly i was young and imature. at age 7 i had formed my first if my memory serves visable psi ball yes visable it was shaped like fire and shot into the sky but i dont trust my memory. at age 9 i saw my first arua's one color. after this came that i tried healing a small bit than stoped, and demons talking to me in my head they went away after i stoped psi. Because i thought it was foolish and all in my head. at 12 i started to use hypnosis to meditate again but not for psi. now at age (i delted this because im being riticuled for it) i am back into psi, my demons came back, and managed to get to the vibration stage of ap on my first try. unfortanatly now that im teen i let my ignorance and better than the world attitude get in the way and i regret it

If anyone else would like to tell their storys and powers i greatly would appreiate it to keep me commited this time and to give me some abilitys to look into. also you all get to brag so please tell your storys im listing

powers (current i lost a few but im gaining them back)
arua seeing; one color
ap; vibrating stage
psi ball; not visable
sensing life and emotion; at close ranges

[edit on 12-10-2004 by elemtalsage]

[edit on 12-10-2004 by elemtalsage]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm not sure, but I think this would be suited better over at BTS, but again, I don't know.....just seems that way to me.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
LadyV, can you do any psychic stuff? You sound very experienced in all your posts...

What is the first step in learning psi?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
elemtalsage, this does sound familiar to me with demons entering into the search for paranormal. After all, demons are paranormal beings. Recongizing them as such you may already know what they are after. They want control, confusion, power, evil and more importantly...you. If you know there's an evil power beyond what you see, then hopefully you can see as well there is also good out there that is able to keep them in check in the reality we're familiar with. That's the side to seek. Psi may sound cool, but living in the light is much more fun (contrary to popular belief). Give God a shot first. Talk to him and ask him to open your eyes to what's going on. You may be surprised at just how paranormal things get.

top topics

join