It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens of dead birds fall from sky in NJ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
Still only on the first page of this thread and no-one bothers to read it through!

Kdog has already posted the answer to what caused the die-offs in this instance!

Not saying that it is the same for the others because I also worry about them and find them baffling but really read the thread it's not that difficult!
It's not that difficult, but it's still shocking to me how few people actually read the thread before posting...it's actually quite embarrassing to read all the posts where people seem to have no clue what happened when the answer was already posted. But this is typical for ATS.

Given the vast size of these flocks there are probably lots more where those 80 birds came from. My take on the story is that there are probably at least several hundred birds dead.
edit on 15-8-2012 by Arbitrageur because: fix typo

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
those birds go after crops and are purposefully killed to save the plants. that's what i think happened to all the blackbirds in arkansas too.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by larphillips

RRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN to the hills!!!!

Pole shifts......HAARP........Nibiru.......The sun........global warming.......

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING!!!!

Okay all joking aside.......Why does this stuff keep happening?? The mass die-offs are quite concerning and I wonder what is causing all of this stuff?

There have been tons of dead fish washing up around the globe also......I wish someone knew why this stuff was happening

OMG thank you for the "liquid through the nose"
laugh! To answer your question, "Pole shifts......HAARP........Nibiru.......The sun........global warming!" ALL of the above!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae
those birds go after crops and are purposefully killed to save the plants. that's what i think happened to all the blackbirds in arkansas too.
I thought they examined the birds in Arkansas and determined the cause of death was blunt force trauma and not poison. So why would you still think it was poison?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

You don't know if that's the answer!! It could be...but it also could be HARRP, magnetic shift, spraying, chem trails.

Btw....to all the shallow rude ATSer's towards the top....I thought we just had a Mod come out and write a whole -Thread/post on NOT doing exactly what your doing. You put this OP down for fear-mongering in your opinion or you don't agree w/ some of the reasons people feel might have caused it so you get sarcastic w/ them and treat them like they're stupid. The Mod said....don't post. Go to threads your interested in! Don't waste the time of people that want to discuss it!! Grow up and follow directions. If you don't have positive feed back ...move along and do NOT WASTE MY TIME!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I am interested, that's the exact reason I opened the thread and read ALL of the responses before posting mine.

So according to you even though there has been an official explanation, which sounds resonable to me THIS TIME, this thread should be filled with MORE fearmongering and supposition!?

And DON"T tell me what to do and where to go, that's the mods job and they would have done it if they had thought it necessary!
edit on 16/8/12 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join