It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where were all the people on ATS predicting 9/11 or 7/7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
From time to time, most recently during the olympics, some people made the case that due to numeroligy or some symbols they thought to see that a false flag might be carried out around the olympics. How well did that approach work so far? Was anybody on ATS able to give a heads up about the false flag in New York or London?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I honestly wouldn't know about the 7/7 incident, having only joined this year myself. But I believe the site wasn't created until 2002 so it wouldn't be possible for anyone, on this site, to have predicted 9/11.

I could be wrong, and it should be interesting what the subject matter experts here come up with.
edit on 13-8-2012 by coven83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Ooppsss..I was listening to bill cooper..my bad...lol

On another note...I don't know about ATS, but the warnings came...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by coven83

Above Top Secret started as a small graphic image page by Simon Gray in early 1999. Receiving a boom of members following the attacks on September 11th, 2001 the site quickly grew to accommodate the influx. Since its inception it has rapidly expanded,[6] featuring a media portal for user-created podcasts and flash-based videos.
Content
en.wikipedia.org...
L
L
looks like you more or less debunked the OP,

who did not do his homework
did not do search [or he'd know there are like 20 "i told you so " threads in this vein]
and shot from the hip

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by coven83
I honestly wouldn't know about the 7/7 incident, having only joined this year myself. But I believe the site wasn't created until 2002 so it wouldn't be possible for anyone, on this site, to have predicted 9/11.

I could be wrong, and it should be interesting what the subject matter experts here come up with.
edit on 13-8-2012 by coven83 because: (no reason given)

According to wiki it was 1999 but maybe it wasnt public yet. Anywhere on the internet would have been fine though. Also the 7/7 bombings were in 2005.

who did not do his homework did not do search [or he'd know there are like 20 "i told you so " threads in this vein]

Afterwards everybody can say he saw that and this sign. What about before? Did somebody warn of 911 or 7 7 using symbology and numerology BEFORE the attacks?
edit on 14-8-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
have a look yourself

wayback.archive.org...*/abovetopsecret.com...

or just wayback.archive.org... if above link is broken

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
There was no prediction because nobody on ATS can predict anything on that scale

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I was looking at the members page. There it states that the site owner Simon didn't join until 2002, I just assumed it wasn't created until then.

Member List

But you might be correct, perhaps it just wasn't public until then.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
OP

I have always thought you have good viewpoints...and i respect many of the things you say...I do believe Bill Cooper was onto the happenings of 9/11 but as far as ATS member predicting anything of the sort i do not know..But i do have a Prediction....but most my predictions do tend to be wrong....which i am glad because if they were even close to correct people would all get along...we would all work for the human cause..and the survival of the home in which we have come to live upon...but this prediction is a little less dramatic...

I predict this thread will get quashed.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Thats a good example, he came to the conclusion, that a false flag was imminent and Bin Laden is to play a role in it, because he observed that somebody with few resources, a journalist, was able to trace Bin Laden and interview him, while somebody with vastly more resources, the secret services, suppsedly were unable to, which led him to believe that they did not apprehend Bin Laden for a reason.

Numerology or Symbology played no part in his reasoning.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I was a sleeping sheeple back then, now I'm an awakened wolf.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ron Paul did. I can't find his youtube video and I am guessing it was taken down. I used to work for law enforcement and had friends working in intelligence, military before 9/11. Few of them mentioned "an event that will change American forever" that may "mock WW2." I paid no attention to it, but I knew from history, there was all these scandals... esp the Bill Clinton sex scandal, which I later did extensive research. I am not sure if you knew that Bush had planned an assassination attack on Clinton that failed.

I think what it is now that people are starting to see the signs because after 9/11 it became evident. Same goes for 7/7. There are too many people that are questioning authority, and definitely keeping their ears and eyes open and that calls for assumptions or possibility. Since the recent false flags, we are expecting to see more and we will definitely assume the next massacre a false flag.

top topics

join