It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates of Iran.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Whoa! Nice one.

Awesome collection S&F.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

learned something again!

Now this makes me think.

You are sure that this iconography represents the bull?

Which would be taurus the bull?

Which would be the "age" before the age of Aquarius correct?

gotta say I really loved the math charts you added. Its always boggled my mind how much these futuristic and scientific charts/graphs look so similiar to ancient artwork.

Reminds of the theory that Rosalyn chapel has stone carved glyphs which represent sound patterns that you can view in sand when it is blasted with a certain frequency. The name of this science alludes me at the moment.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Is there an ancient structure that represents an alleged Stargate in this region?
I don't say alleged to be derrogatry, just because it hasn't been established as fact, do you all understand what I am saying?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RicketyCricket

I shouldnt worry too much it would take leading academics in archaeo-astronomy years to get their heads around this, their present understanding is at best fragmentary, though what i present in terms of the mythological-cosmological basis is non-contentious with these partial current understandings.

I probably established an easier framework to understanding that here, in terms of the Sumerians and Semitic approach,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My considerations of these same elements in Andean culture made the patterns involved readily apparant;

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Fascinating stuff and good job on the thread. When I first read the title, I recalled some people talking about a stargate in Iraq as a 'real' reason for invading.
source
source 2
I will go through your thread better tonight, and I am excited becasue this is news to me.

peace

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

The E-Zagina remained in Aratta, that much was made apparant...

Inana, the lady of all the lands, has not run away from the primacy of her city, Aratta, nor has she stolen it for Unug; she has not run away from her E-zagina, nor has she stolen it for the shrine E-ana; she has not run away from the mountain of the shining me, nor has she stolen it for brick-built Kulaba

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

He (Enki (?)) approaches the maiden Nisaba in prayer. He has organised pure food-offerings; he has opened up Nisaba's house of learning, and has placed the lapis-lazuli tablet on her knees, for her to consult the holy tablet of the heavenly stars. In Aratta he has placed E-zagina at her disposal

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

edit on 13-8-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Sure, the horns would be those of Taurus the bull;

The most interesting part of the temple is the three horns which are located on both sides of building. Later on finding texts on stones from Elamite Empire determined those horns play an important role in the temples. They were the symbol of divinity. Elamite people paid enormous respect to temple, religions and worshiping

twocz.blogspot.co.uk...

The role of the bull i did cover very thourghly here, and also with particular regards to the age of Taurus;

There was an extremely strong association between Taurus and the astronomical stargates.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RicketyCricket

This video explains a little bit about the existence of space portals. Very interesting and I hope it helps.

edit on 13-8-2012 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Wait a sec, I remember in the movie the Exorcist, it starts off with a excavation scene in Iran, that scene has been popping in my head recently.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Now this is the kind of thread that attracted me to ATS in the first place!
Not all the bashing and fighting crap that passes as threads recently.
S&F

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Very well written post and a beautiful culture. The complex mathematical ideas represented by the religious iconography brings new meaning to the phrase; "not just for decoration".

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
interesting thread Kantz

About the symbol of the double mountain with rising sun;
below is an exerpt from "the book of gates "

".. IN THE FIRST DIVISION of the "Book of Gates of the Tuat," according to the sarcophagus of Seti I., we see the horizon of the west, , or the mountain of the west, divided into two parts, , and the boat of the sun is supposed to sail between them, and to enter by this passage into the Tuat. On the right hand is fixed a jackal-headed standard, and on each side of it kneels a bearded god; one god is called TAT, and is a personification of the region which is beyond the day, and the other SET, , and represents the funeral mountain "

now,
the whole point of these egyptian texts, is to create our present holographic Matrix, using written Spells, like this book. And since the egyptian pantheon derived from the sumerian, its not strange that the pics you found are the same symbol as the egyptian symbol for 'gate '.

What this 'book of gates ' does, is to Subdivide everything of Creation - by rearranging all of Creations attributes. For example, "set " is evils version of " the human race "as in ' the race started with Adam '. So,
"set " is an attribute ( here called 'the funeral mountain ', because 'mountain ' means ' spiritual power ' and ' funeral ' because adam lost all his rights to Evil, and was therefore spiritually dead )

www.sacred-texts.com... pics in link

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
...you may also want to look into this,
" mt meru stargate "

www.thelivingmoon.com...

"In popular Indian cosmography Mt. Sumeru a magnificient mountain of gold and gems shaped like a cup or the seed vessel of the lotus, was believed to form the centre of the world, where all the planets revolved around it."

It is said that Meru has its roots in hell, and its summit in heaven. Meru is surrounded by seven rings of golden mountains, each separated from the other by one of seven circular oceans."

...seems that the ziggurat was but a depiction of this sub-dimensional mountain,
from which enlil ( ' lord of the mountain ' ) was the ruler

i ll follow the thread , thanks again

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Sorry

I am Iranian. I have never heard of "stargates"

Any guidance ?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Now this is cool, I like to think that we may not have been from here originally and maybe some of our ancient ancestors knew more about that than we could ever understand. Did their youth disappoint out ancient ancestors so much that they failed to pass on the knowledge to the next generations, or are we just too blind to see whats right in front of us?

The ziggurat excavation pictures are pretty cool, that would be an awesome dig.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FearYourMind

That's good news, i'm sure Nasa will sort the solar eagle out and all those elusive serpents...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
As the basis for the mountain of the Horizon was the zodiacal light cone lying along the ecliptic plane, then the planets, sun and moon, stars dependant upon shifting position, would be seen to pass through this magical mountain of transformation, which could be seen as a singularity in terms of the pyramid or ziggurat.

The Egyptians did derive a lot of the basics of cosmology from the Sumerians, but they made certain adaptations, and in the tradition of Osiris provide the only written attestation via Plutarch of a concern with parabola associate with rectangles.

The Egyptians have a legend that the end of Osiris's life came on the seventeenth of the month, on which day it is quite evident to the eye that the period of the full moon is over Because of this the Pythagoreans call this day "the Barrier," and utterly abominate this number. For the number seventeen, coming in between the square sixteen and the oblong rectangle eighteen, which, as it happens, are the only plane figures that have their perimeters equal their areas, bars them off from each other and disjoins them, and breaks up the ratio of eight to eight and an eighth by its division into unequal intervals

More generally, 16 and 18 represent solutions (x=4, y=4) and (x=3, y=6) of the hyperbolic equation

xy = 2x + 2y

which in modern terms has an infinity of solutions; Plutarch is saying that (x=4, y=4), (x=3, y=6), and (x=6, y=3) are the only integral solutions. To his positive solutions we would add today three more, at (x=0, y=0), (x=1, y=-2) and (x=-2, y=1): they are symmetrical to Plutarch's set with respect to the two asymptotes, and in terms of geometry represent one null and two imaginary rectangles. In theory, to find any others we are suddenly transported into the very difficult realm of Diophantine equations; but that these are the only five integral solutions can be seen instantly by inspecting the graph. Plutarch's square, and one of his two symmetrical rectangles, are shaded.

They translated that into a three day festival running from the 16th to the 18th day of the first month involving the mysteries of Osiris, such a great idea the Son of God also adopted the formula.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

This is the best academic work which provides a basis for what i suggest;

Mesopotamian Cosmic Geography

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

There are no Stargates discovered in Iran.
In fact there are no such thing as stargates.

What kantzveldt is doing is undergoing selective delierbate pareaidolia and the ususal muish mash of fringe, if it could have been , blah blah stuff.

Speculating on how a stargate can fucntion is one thing- speculation.
Finding a actual stargate and making it work is the other.
Kantzveldt has not found a stargate and so his whole post on the bull and the waves and what not..all is speculation, nothing more nothing less.

I suggest you watch the stargate series /movies than read this post, they are more entertaining and do no speculate wildly.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Poofmander

The size is very impressive, they took their mountain building very seriously, the surrounding walls were over 10 metres thick...!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join